Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek philosophia, which literally means "love of wisdom".
You can get eBooks here on different branches and movements of philosophy, such as existentialism, humanism, rationalism, and utilitarianism. There are also eBooks on Eastern philosophy, logic, ethics, philosophical methodology, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Tuesdays with Morrie
- Nonduality: A Study in Comparative Philosophy
- The Ethics of Coaching Sports: Moral, Social and Legal Issues
- Meaning and Argument: An Introduction to Logic Through Language
- Cosmopolitanism: Ethics in a World of Strangers
- The Aristos
- Man Is Not Alone
- Buddhism Plain and Simple