Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek philosophia, which literally means "love of wisdom".
You can get eBooks here on different branches and movements of philosophy, such as existentialism, humanism, rationalism, and utilitarianism. There are also eBooks on Eastern philosophy, logic, ethics, philosophical methodology, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Ethics in Practice: An Anthology
- The Power of your Subconscious Mind and Other Works
- The Flu Season and Other Plays
- The Bhagavad-Gita
- Portals to Higher Consciousness: Exploring the Spiritual Domain
- Metaphysics: The Key Concepts
- The Secret Source
- The American Evasion of Philosophy: A Genealogy of Pragmatism
- Thought Force In Business and Everyday Life