Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek philosophia, which literally means "love of wisdom".
You can get eBooks here on different branches and movements of philosophy, such as existentialism, humanism, rationalism, and utilitarianism. There are also eBooks on Eastern philosophy, logic, ethics, philosophical methodology, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- Ethical Justice: Applied Issues for Criminal Justice Students and Professionals
- How to Love
- How to Win Every Argument: The Use and Abuse of Logic
- Why Materialism Is Baloney: How true skeptics know there is no death and fathom answers to life, the universe, and everything
- The Private Life: Why We Remain in the Dark
- Aristotle for Everybody
- God Is Red: A Native View of Religion
- The Art of War