Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek philosophia, which literally means "love of wisdom".
You can get eBooks here on different branches and movements of philosophy, such as existentialism, humanism, rationalism, and utilitarianism. There are also eBooks on Eastern philosophy, logic, ethics, philosophical methodology, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- SACRED SEXUALITY: EGYPTIAN TANTRA YOGA: The Art of Sex Sublimation and Universal Consciousness
- Shajara Code Decoded
- The Seven Steps to Personal and Professional Freedom: How to Add Meaning to Your Ambition
- Supervillains and Philosophy
- Hegel on Self-Consciousness
- Love, Life, God: The Journey of Creation
- The Big E - Everything is Energy: Unleashing the Power of Everyday Wisdom
- Nothing in This Book Is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are, 15th Anniversary
- Expert Political Judgment: How Good Is It? How Can We Know?