Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek philosophia, which literally means "love of wisdom".
You can get eBooks here on different branches and movements of philosophy, such as existentialism, humanism, rationalism, and utilitarianism. There are also eBooks on Eastern philosophy, logic, ethics, philosophical methodology, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- Perspectives on Beelzebub's Tales
- A Little History of Philosophy
- A Holistic Guide for Everyday Living: 150 Essential Life Lessons
- How to Be Alone
- Nirvana Upside Down
- The Gene Keys: Unlocking the Higher Purpose Hidden in Your DNA
- The Ten Golden Rules of Leadership: Classical Wisdom for Modern Leaders
- The Refutation and Analysis of Falun Gong
- Polity: Political Culture and the Nature of Politics
- What Art Is