Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek philosophia, which literally means "love of wisdom".
You can get eBooks here on different branches and movements of philosophy, such as existentialism, humanism, rationalism, and utilitarianism. There are also eBooks on Eastern philosophy, logic, ethics, philosophical methodology, and more.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Medical School Interview
- Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans
- A Conflict of Interest
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Joint Hypermobility Handbook- A Guide for the Issues & Management of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type and the Hypermobility Syndrome
- The Extended Organon of the Remedial Art of Samuel Hahnemann (english)
- Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics