Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek philosophia, which literally means "love of wisdom".
You can get eBooks here on different branches and movements of philosophy, such as existentialism, humanism, rationalism, and utilitarianism. There are also eBooks on Eastern philosophy, logic, ethics, philosophical methodology, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- First Day Jitters
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur
- Seismic Amplitude
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- Colorado's Thirteeners 13800 to 13999 FT: From Hikes to Climbs
- Uncovered by the Word of God
- The Pound a Day Diet: Lose Up to 5 Pounds in 5 Days by Eating the Foods You Love
- Cast in Flame
- Orb Insights and Inspirations: A Wonderland of Possibilities