Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek philosophia, which literally means "love of wisdom".
You can get eBooks here on different branches and movements of philosophy, such as existentialism, humanism, rationalism, and utilitarianism. There are also eBooks on Eastern philosophy, logic, ethics, philosophical methodology, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- Understand Philosophy: Teach Yourself
- The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice
- What Money Can't Buy
- The Archaeology of Knowledge
- How to Prove god Does Not Exist: The Complete Guide to Validating Atheism
- The Republic
- The Consolations of Philosophy
- Discipline & Punish
- My Dream Is Bigger Than I