Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek philosophia, which literally means "love of wisdom".
You can get eBooks here on different branches and movements of philosophy, such as existentialism, humanism, rationalism, and utilitarianism. There are also eBooks on Eastern philosophy, logic, ethics, philosophical methodology, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- Ethics for Managers: Philosophical Foundations & Business Realities
- The Flu Season and Other Plays
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- The Modern Prince and Other Selected Writings
- The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition
- How to Win an Election
- Shinto the Kami Way
- Melancholy and the Otherness of God: A Study in the Genealogy, Hermeneutics, and Therapeutics of Depression
- Six Questions of Socrates: A Modern-Day Journey of Discovery through World Philosophy
- Calm, Clear, and Loving: Soothing the Distressed Mind, Healing the Wounded Heart