Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek philosophia, which literally means "love of wisdom".
You can get eBooks here on different branches and movements of philosophy, such as existentialism, humanism, rationalism, and utilitarianism. There are also eBooks on Eastern philosophy, logic, ethics, philosophical methodology, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- The Short Path to Enlightenment: Instructions for Immediate Awakening
- How to Love
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Awkwardness: An Essay
- The Shambhala Principle: Discovering Humanity's Hidden Treasure
- Kierkegaard's Writings, VII: Philosophical Fragments, or a Fragment of Philosophy/Johannes Climacus, or De omnibus dubitandum est. (Two books in one v
- Enduring Injustice
- Schizophrenia and Civilization
- From Here To Here: Turning Toward Enlightenment