Philosophy: Eastern eBooks
Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Iranian/Persian philosophy, Japanese philosophy, Indian philosophy and Korean philosophy. It is worthwhile for those who live in very Western cultures like the United States to study Eastern philosophy to gain alternate viewpoints on religion, life, medicine, and other cultural aspects.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- Ethics for Managers: Philosophical Foundations & Business Realities
- The Flu Season and Other Plays
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- The Modern Prince and Other Selected Writings
- The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition
- How to Win an Election
- Shinto the Kami Way
- Melancholy and the Otherness of God: A Study in the Genealogy, Hermeneutics, and Therapeutics of Depression
- Six Questions of Socrates: A Modern-Day Journey of Discovery through World Philosophy
- Calm, Clear, and Loving: Soothing the Distressed Mind, Healing the Wounded Heart