Philosophy: Eastern eBooks
Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Iranian/Persian philosophy, Japanese philosophy, Indian philosophy and Korean philosophy. It is worthwhile for those who live in very Western cultures like the United States to study Eastern philosophy to gain alternate viewpoints on religion, life, medicine, and other cultural aspects.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- The Mind Illuminated: A Complete Meditation Guide Integrating Buddhist Wisdom and Brain Science
- Man - A Three-Brained Being
- Perspectives on Beelzebub's Tales
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking fifth edition
- The Case For Religion
- Book of Wise Sayings (Start Classics)
- Sufism and Surrealism
- Why Not Socialism?
- Shinto the Kami Way
- What If...: Collected Thought Experiments in Philosophy