Philosophy: Eastern eBooks
Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Iranian/Persian philosophy, Japanese philosophy, Indian philosophy and Korean philosophy. It is worthwhile for those who live in very Western cultures like the United States to study Eastern philosophy to gain alternate viewpoints on religion, life, medicine, and other cultural aspects.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- The Worldly Philosophers
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Peirce: A Guide for the Perplexed
- Towards a New Manifesto
- The Art of Worldly Wisdom
- The Metamorphosis
- The Question of God
- Initiation into Reality
- Zhu Xi's Reading of the Analects: Canon, Commentary and the Classical Tradition
- Transcendence in Philosophy and Religion