Philosophy: Eastern eBooks
Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Iranian/Persian philosophy, Japanese philosophy, Indian philosophy and Korean philosophy. It is worthwhile for those who live in very Western cultures like the United States to study Eastern philosophy to gain alternate viewpoints on religion, life, medicine, and other cultural aspects.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- How to Love
- Understand Philosophy: Teach Yourself
- Straight and Level: Practical Airline Economics
- Computability: Computable Functions, Logic, and the Foundations of Mathematics
- The Art of War: Two Perspectives
- How to Eat
- The American Revolution and the Law: Anglo-American Jurisprudence Before John Marshall
- Shajara Code Decoded
- No Mud, No Lotus: The Art of Transforming Suffering