Philosophy: Eastern eBooks
Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Iranian/Persian philosophy, Japanese philosophy, Indian philosophy and Korean philosophy. It is worthwhile for those who live in very Western cultures like the United States to study Eastern philosophy to gain alternate viewpoints on religion, life, medicine, and other cultural aspects.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- SACRED SEXUALITY: EGYPTIAN TANTRA YOGA: The Art of Sex Sublimation and Universal Consciousness
- Shajara Code Decoded
- The Seven Steps to Personal and Professional Freedom: How to Add Meaning to Your Ambition
- Supervillains and Philosophy
- Hegel on Self-Consciousness
- Love, Life, God: The Journey of Creation
- The Big E - Everything is Energy: Unleashing the Power of Everyday Wisdom
- Nothing in This Book Is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are, 15th Anniversary