Philosophy: Eastern eBooks
Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Iranian/Persian philosophy, Japanese philosophy, Indian philosophy and Korean philosophy. It is worthwhile for those who live in very Western cultures like the United States to study Eastern philosophy to gain alternate viewpoints on religion, life, medicine, and other cultural aspects.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- Ethical Justice: Applied Issues for Criminal Justice Students and Professionals
- How to Love
- How to Win Every Argument: The Use and Abuse of Logic
- Why Materialism Is Baloney: How true skeptics know there is no death and fathom answers to life, the universe, and everything
- The Private Life: Why We Remain in the Dark
- Aristotle for Everybody
- God Is Red: A Native View of Religion
- The Art of War