Philosophy: Eastern eBooks
Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Iranian/Persian philosophy, Japanese philosophy, Indian philosophy and Korean philosophy. It is worthwhile for those who live in very Western cultures like the United States to study Eastern philosophy to gain alternate viewpoints on religion, life, medicine, and other cultural aspects.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- Mindfulness in the Marketplace
- Making Arguments: Reason in Context
- Awkwardness: An Essay
- The Machiavellian Moment
- Transmission and the Individual Remix
- The Art of War: Two Perspectives
- Inside The Yoga Sutras: A Comprehensive Sourcebook for the Study and Practice of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras
- Evolution and Religion
- Meditations of First Philosophy