Philosophy: Eastern eBooks
Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Iranian/Persian philosophy, Japanese philosophy, Indian philosophy and Korean philosophy. It is worthwhile for those who live in very Western cultures like the United States to study Eastern philosophy to gain alternate viewpoints on religion, life, medicine, and other cultural aspects.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- Reflections on Gurdjieff's Whim
- A New Conception of God: Further Reflections on Gurdjieff's Whim
- The Third Striving
- Reflections on Silver River: Tokmé Zongpo's Thirty-Seven Practices of a Bodhisattva
- The Trial and Death of Socrates: Four Dialogues
- Zen Mind, Zen Horse: The Science and Spirituality of Working with Horses
- Vita: Life in a Zone of Social Abandonment
- Philosophical Temperaments: From Plato to Foucault
- The Art of Philosophy: Wisdom as a Practice
- Status Anxiety