Philosophy: Eastern eBooks
Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Iranian/Persian philosophy, Japanese philosophy, Indian philosophy and Korean philosophy. It is worthwhile for those who live in very Western cultures like the United States to study Eastern philosophy to gain alternate viewpoints on religion, life, medicine, and other cultural aspects.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Ethics in Practice: An Anthology
- The Power of your Subconscious Mind and Other Works
- The Flu Season and Other Plays
- The Bhagavad-Gita
- Portals to Higher Consciousness: Exploring the Spiritual Domain
- Metaphysics: The Key Concepts
- The Secret Source
- The American Evasion of Philosophy: A Genealogy of Pragmatism
- Thought Force In Business and Everyday Life