Philosophy: Eastern eBooks
Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Iranian/Persian philosophy, Japanese philosophy, Indian philosophy and Korean philosophy. It is worthwhile for those who live in very Western cultures like the United States to study Eastern philosophy to gain alternate viewpoints on religion, life, medicine, and other cultural aspects.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- The Third Striving
- How to Love
- The Accidental Buddhist: Mindfulness, Enlightenment, and Sitting Still
- Lao Tzu and the Bible
- Moral Psychology: A Contemporary Introduction
- A New Conception of God: Further Reflections on Gurdjieff's Whim
- Hegel's Shorter Logic: An Introduction and Commentary
- Probabilistic Reasoning in Intelligent Systems: Networks of Plausible Inference
- Reflections on Gurdjieff's Whim
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition