Philosophy: Eastern eBooks
Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Iranian/Persian philosophy, Japanese philosophy, Indian philosophy and Korean philosophy. It is worthwhile for those who live in very Western cultures like the United States to study Eastern philosophy to gain alternate viewpoints on religion, life, medicine, and other cultural aspects.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- Hsin Hsin Ming: The Zen Understanding of Mind and Consciousness
- Stubborn Fact and Creative Advance: An Introduction to the Metaphysics of Alfred North Whitehead
- Making Arguments: Reason in Context
- Absolute Tao
- McGraw-Hill's LSAT Logic Flashcards
- Ethics and Public Policy
- Piso Christ: A Book of the New Classical Scholarship
- The Republic
- The Buddha Next Door: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Stories