Philosophy: Eastern eBooks
Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Iranian/Persian philosophy, Japanese philosophy, Indian philosophy and Korean philosophy. It is worthwhile for those who live in very Western cultures like the United States to study Eastern philosophy to gain alternate viewpoints on religion, life, medicine, and other cultural aspects.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- Tuesdays with Morrie
- Nonduality: A Study in Comparative Philosophy
- The Ethics of Coaching Sports: Moral, Social and Legal Issues
- Meaning and Argument: An Introduction to Logic Through Language
- Cosmopolitanism: Ethics in a World of Strangers
- The Aristos
- Man Is Not Alone
- Buddhism Plain and Simple