Poetry is a major form of literature that concentrates on features such as repetition, verse form and rhyme. It attempts to invoke an emotional response or tell a story through song. This differentiates it from other writings like informative prose. The use of ambiguity, symbolism, irony, and other stylistic elements of poetic diction often leaves a poem open to multiple interpretations. Similarly, metaphor, simile, and metonymy create a resonance between otherwise disparate images. Poetry eBooks contain poems and the history of poetry from all over the world.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- The Human Magnet Syndrome: Why We Love People Who Hurt Us
- Murambi, The Book of Bones
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Managing for Stakeholders:Survival, Reputation, and Success
- The Templeton Plan
- Only Yesterday
- Practical Business Statistics, Student Solutions Manual (e-only)
- The Charge