Poetry is a major form of literature that concentrates on features such as repetition, verse form and rhyme. It attempts to invoke an emotional response or tell a story through song. This differentiates it from other writings like informative prose. The use of ambiguity, symbolism, irony, and other stylistic elements of poetic diction often leaves a poem open to multiple interpretations. Similarly, metaphor, simile, and metonymy create a resonance between otherwise disparate images. Poetry eBooks contain poems and the history of poetry from all over the world.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- Convict Conditioning
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
- ROOTS OF LOVE