Poetry is a major form of literature that concentrates on features such as repetition, verse form and rhyme. It attempts to invoke an emotional response or tell a story through song. This differentiates it from other writings like informative prose. The use of ambiguity, symbolism, irony, and other stylistic elements of poetic diction often leaves a poem open to multiple interpretations. Similarly, metaphor, simile, and metonymy create a resonance between otherwise disparate images. Poetry eBooks contain poems and the history of poetry from all over the world.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Physics for Engineers and Scientists, Volume 2, Third Edition
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- 2015 / 2016 ASVAB For Dummies
- Everyone's An Author
- The Hate Factory
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Advanced AutoCAD 2016 Exercise Workbook
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health