Poetry is a major form of literature that concentrates on features such as repetition, verse form and rhyme. It attempts to invoke an emotional response or tell a story through song. This differentiates it from other writings like informative prose. The use of ambiguity, symbolism, irony, and other stylistic elements of poetic diction often leaves a poem open to multiple interpretations. Similarly, metaphor, simile, and metonymy create a resonance between otherwise disparate images. Poetry eBooks contain poems and the history of poetry from all over the world.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- Best of Creation: An Islamic Guide to Self-Confidence
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- Conquer Your Fear of Water: An Innovative Self-Discovery Course in Swimming
- Writing About World Literature: A Guide for Students
- The Chakra Book: Energy and Healing Power of the Subtle Body
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Film Directing: Shot by Shot