Poetry is a major form of literature that concentrates on features such as repetition, verse form and rhyme. It attempts to invoke an emotional response or tell a story through song. This differentiates it from other writings like informative prose. The use of ambiguity, symbolism, irony, and other stylistic elements of poetic diction often leaves a poem open to multiple interpretations. Similarly, metaphor, simile, and metonymy create a resonance between otherwise disparate images. Poetry eBooks contain poems and the history of poetry from all over the world.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Marshall Law
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Pogue's Basics: Essential Tips and Shortcuts (That No One Bothers to Tell You) for Simplifying the Technology in Your Life
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]
- Paintball and Airsoft Battle Tactics