Poetry is a major form of literature that concentrates on features such as repetition, verse form and rhyme. It attempts to invoke an emotional response or tell a story through song. This differentiates it from other writings like informative prose. The use of ambiguity, symbolism, irony, and other stylistic elements of poetic diction often leaves a poem open to multiple interpretations. Similarly, metaphor, simile, and metonymy create a resonance between otherwise disparate images. Poetry eBooks contain poems and the history of poetry from all over the world.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- e-Study Guide for: Strategic and Tactical Considerations on the Fireground by James P. Smith, ISBN 9780132229012
- Cluttering: Current Views on its Nature, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Second Edition
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Film Directing: Shot by Shot
- Street Level Narcotics: A Patrolman's Guide To Working Street Level Dope
- Glaucus atlanticus - Unabridged Guide