Poetry is a major form of literature that concentrates on features such as repetition, verse form and rhyme. It attempts to invoke an emotional response or tell a story through song. This differentiates it from other writings like informative prose. The use of ambiguity, symbolism, irony, and other stylistic elements of poetic diction often leaves a poem open to multiple interpretations. Similarly, metaphor, simile, and metonymy create a resonance between otherwise disparate images. Poetry eBooks contain poems and the history of poetry from all over the world.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Career Mapping
- The People vs Muhammad - Psychological Analysis
- Secrets About Growth Hormone To Build Muscle Mass, Increase Bone Density, And Burn Body Fat!
- GRE Premier 2016 with 6 Practice Tests: Book + Online + Video
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- The Female Man
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts
- The 7 Principles of Fat Burning