Poetry is a major form of literature that concentrates on features such as repetition, verse form and rhyme. It attempts to invoke an emotional response or tell a story through song. This differentiates it from other writings like informative prose. The use of ambiguity, symbolism, irony, and other stylistic elements of poetic diction often leaves a poem open to multiple interpretations. Similarly, metaphor, simile, and metonymy create a resonance between otherwise disparate images. Poetry eBooks contain poems and the history of poetry from all over the world.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Anabolic Steroids and Making Them
- Treatment of Error in Second Language Student Writing, Second Edition
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition