Poetry is a major form of literature that concentrates on features such as repetition, verse form and rhyme. It attempts to invoke an emotional response or tell a story through song. This differentiates it from other writings like informative prose. The use of ambiguity, symbolism, irony, and other stylistic elements of poetic diction often leaves a poem open to multiple interpretations. Similarly, metaphor, simile, and metonymy create a resonance between otherwise disparate images. Poetry eBooks contain poems and the history of poetry from all over the world.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Sudden Terror
- Secrets About Growth Hormone To Build Muscle Mass, Increase Bone Density, And Burn Body Fat!
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
- The 7 Principles of Fat Burning
- Divine Sex