Poetry: Ancient, Classical & Medieval eBooks
This category contains ancient, classical, and medieval poetry. Poetry as an art form predates literacy. Some of the earliest poetry is believed to have been orally recited or sung. Following the development of writing, poetry has since developed into increasingly structured forms.
An epic poem is a lengthy narrative poem, ordinarily concerning a serious subject containing details of heroic deeds and events significant to a culture or nation. wo of the most well known epic ancient poems are those by Homer: The Odyssey and The Illiad.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Obama Care Survival Guide
- Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters Unofficial Guide
- Reinventing the Chicken Coop: 14 Original Designs with Step-by-Step Building Instructions
- The Odyssey
- Praxis Principles of Learning and Teaching (7-12) 0524
- McGraw-Hills 5 TEAS Practice Tests
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- MTEL History 06 (Social Science)