Poetry: Ancient, Classical & Medieval eBooks
This category contains ancient, classical, and medieval poetry. Poetry as an art form predates literacy. Some of the earliest poetry is believed to have been orally recited or sung. Following the development of writing, poetry has since developed into increasingly structured forms.
An epic poem is a lengthy narrative poem, ordinarily concerning a serious subject containing details of heroic deeds and events significant to a culture or nation. wo of the most well known epic ancient poems are those by Homer: The Odyssey and The Illiad.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Everyone's An Author with Readings
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- Tort Law: The American and Louisiana Perspectives - 2013 Supplement
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- First Day Jitters
- Cultural Anthropology: A Toolkit for a Global Age
- Everyone's An Author
- The Norton Sampler: Short Essays for Composition (Eighth Edition)