Poetry: Ancient, Classical & Medieval eBooks
This category contains ancient, classical, and medieval poetry. Poetry as an art form predates literacy. Some of the earliest poetry is believed to have been orally recited or sung. Following the development of writing, poetry has since developed into increasingly structured forms.
An epic poem is a lengthy narrative poem, ordinarily concerning a serious subject containing details of heroic deeds and events significant to a culture or nation. wo of the most well known epic ancient poems are those by Homer: The Odyssey and The Illiad.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Beware the Night
- LEGENDS OF THE PHOENIX: Tales of Forgotten Past
- A Theory of Human Motivation
- You're Hired! Interview Answers: Brilliant Answers to Tough Interview Questions
- Clash!: 8 Cultural Conflicts That Make Us Who We Are
- Healing ADD Revised Edition: The Breakthrough Program that Allows You to See and Heal the 7 Types of ADD
- Satisfy My Thirsty Soul: For I Am Desperate for Your Presence
- The Odyssey
- The Story of JUDE
- Prom Night