Political Science eBooks
Political science is a social science discipline concerned with the study of the state, government and politics. It deals extensively with the theory and practice of politics, and the analysis of political systems and political behavior. Political science originated almost 2,500 years ago with the works of Plato and Aristotle. Common political ideologies include democracy, socialism, and nationalism. You can find eBooks on these subjects as well as government, political processes, and public policy.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Who Stole the American Dream?
- Mistaking Africa
- Rwanda and the New Scramble for Africa: From Tragedy to Useful Imperial Fiction
- Report Writing for Criminal Justice Professionals
- The Prohibition of Torture in Exceptional Circumstances
- Roots of the Arab Spring: Contested Authority and Political Change in the Middle East
- The doctrine of state and the principles of state law
- The Impossible Will Take a Little While: A Citizen's Guide to Hope in a Time of Fear
- An Introduction to World Politics: Conflict and Consensus on a Small Planet
- The Capitalism Papers: Fatal Flaws of an Obsolete System