Political Science eBooks
Political science is a social science discipline concerned with the study of the state, government and politics. It deals extensively with the theory and practice of politics, and the analysis of political systems and political behavior. Political science originated almost 2,500 years ago with the works of Plato and Aristotle. Common political ideologies include democracy, socialism, and nationalism. You can find eBooks on these subjects as well as government, political processes, and public policy.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Globalization: The Key Concepts
- How Soccer Explains the World: An Unlikely Theory of Globalization
- The Poorer Nations: A Possible History of the Global South
- Remembering Che
- State of Innovation: The U.S. Government's Role in Technology Development
- The Anarchist Cookbook
- Places of the Heart: The Psychogeography of Everyday Life