Political Science: Government - General eBooks
Government refers to the legislators, administrators, and arbitrators in the administrative bureaucracy who control a state at a given time, and to the system of government by which they are organized. Government is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state.
In parliamentary systems, the government is composed of the prime minister and the cabinet. In other cases, "government" refers to executive, legislative, judicial, bureaucratic, and possibly also devolved powers.
Our goverment eBooks cover such topics as state, legislature, the supreme court of the United States, and past presidents.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Obama Care Survival Guide
- Twilight of the Elites
- Field of Reeds: Social, Economic and Political Change in Rural Egypt: In Search of Civil Society and Good Governance
- Treasure Islands: Tax Havens and the Men who Stole the World
- Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species
- Civic Talk: Peers, Politics, and the Future of Democracy
- Poverty Amid Plenty in the New India
- Welfare and Party Politics in Latin America
- Equal Time, Equal Value: Community Currencies and Time Banking in the US
- Genocide Lives in Us: Women, Memory, and Silence in Rwanda