Political Science: Government - General eBooks
Government refers to the legislators, administrators, and arbitrators in the administrative bureaucracy who control a state at a given time, and to the system of government by which they are organized. Government is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state.
In parliamentary systems, the government is composed of the prime minister and the cabinet. In other cases, "government" refers to executive, legislative, judicial, bureaucratic, and possibly also devolved powers.
Our goverment eBooks cover such topics as state, legislature, the supreme court of the United States, and past presidents.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- American Government: Power and Purpose (Brief Thirteenth Edition)
- Political Marketing: Principles and Applications
- The US-India Nuclear Agreement
- A More Perfect Constitution
- Liberty Abroad
- Green Planet Blues: Critical Perspectives on Global Environmental Politics
- Middle East Patterns: Places, People, and Politics
- The Impossible Will Take a Little While: A Citizen's Guide to Hope in a Time of Fear
- The Veteran's Survival Guide
- Iran:A People Interrupted