Political Science: Government - General eBooks
Government refers to the legislators, administrators, and arbitrators in the administrative bureaucracy who control a state at a given time, and to the system of government by which they are organized. Government is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state.
In parliamentary systems, the government is composed of the prime minister and the cabinet. In other cases, "government" refers to executive, legislative, judicial, bureaucratic, and possibly also devolved powers.
Our goverment eBooks cover such topics as state, legislature, the supreme court of the United States, and past presidents.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy
- The Designated Mourner
- The Marketing of Evil
- The Great Transformation
- Street Level Narcotics: A Patrolman's Guide To Working Street Level Dope
- The Terrorist Threat from Thailand: Jihad or Quest for Justice?
- The Power of Collaborative Solutions: Six Principles and Effective Tools for Building Healthy Communities
- Disability Research Today: International Perspectives
- Dear Alben: Mr. Barkley of Kentucky