Political Science: Government - General eBooks
Government refers to the legislators, administrators, and arbitrators in the administrative bureaucracy who control a state at a given time, and to the system of government by which they are organized. Government is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state.
In parliamentary systems, the government is composed of the prime minister and the cabinet. In other cases, "government" refers to executive, legislative, judicial, bureaucratic, and possibly also devolved powers.
Our goverment eBooks cover such topics as state, legislature, the supreme court of the United States, and past presidents.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Cases in Comparative Politics
- Global Gender Issues in the New Millennium
- China Airborne
- The American Political System
- Democratic Transition in Croatia: Value Transformation, Education, and Media
- Transforming Foreign Aid: United States Assistance in the 21st Century
- Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategy for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism
- Body Cavity Bombers: The New Martyrs: A Terrorism Research Center Book
- Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics
- Dog Days: Australia After the Boom