Political Science: Government - General eBooks
Government refers to the legislators, administrators, and arbitrators in the administrative bureaucracy who control a state at a given time, and to the system of government by which they are organized. Government is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state.
In parliamentary systems, the government is composed of the prime minister and the cabinet. In other cases, "government" refers to executive, legislative, judicial, bureaucratic, and possibly also devolved powers.
Our goverment eBooks cover such topics as state, legislature, the supreme court of the United States, and past presidents.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Dear White America
- The Slave Next Door
- Introduction to Emergency Management
- Critical Issues in Homeland Security: A Casebook
- Global Gender Issues in the New Millennium
- Amsterdam: A History of the World's Most Liberal City
- A History of Thailand
- Breaking the Silence
- The Psychology of Sport Injury and Rehabilitation
- Inventing Human Rights: A History