Political Science: Government - General eBooks
Government refers to the legislators, administrators, and arbitrators in the administrative bureaucracy who control a state at a given time, and to the system of government by which they are organized. Government is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state.
In parliamentary systems, the government is composed of the prime minister and the cabinet. In other cases, "government" refers to executive, legislative, judicial, bureaucratic, and possibly also devolved powers.
Our goverment eBooks cover such topics as state, legislature, the supreme court of the United States, and past presidents.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Savage Inequalities
- The Big Picture of U.S. National Government
- Transformed: Reinventing Pittsburgh's Industrial Sites for a New Century, 1975-1995
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- Vertical: The City from Satellites to Bunkers
- Vita: Life in a Zone of Social Abandonment
- Sinister Forces-The Manson Secret: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
- Sinister Forces-A Warm Gun: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
- Sinister Forces-The Nine: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
- Global Woman