Political Science: Government - General eBooks
Government refers to the legislators, administrators, and arbitrators in the administrative bureaucracy who control a state at a given time, and to the system of government by which they are organized. Government is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state.
In parliamentary systems, the government is composed of the prime minister and the cabinet. In other cases, "government" refers to executive, legislative, judicial, bureaucratic, and possibly also devolved powers.
Our goverment eBooks cover such topics as state, legislature, the supreme court of the United States, and past presidents.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The Washington Conference 1921-22
- Social Psychology and Organizations
- Get What's Yours: The Secrets to Maxing Out Your Social Security
- The last Chapter: The facts about the last days of Grumman
- The Islamic Syncretistic Tradition in Bengal
- We the People: An Introduction to American Politics, Texas Edition (Part 5)
- Theory of Unipolar Politics
- War Is a Force that Gives Us Meaning
- Robert Sobukwe: How Can Man Die Better
- Globalization and Militarism: Feminists Make the Link