Political Science: Government - General eBooks
Government refers to the legislators, administrators, and arbitrators in the administrative bureaucracy who control a state at a given time, and to the system of government by which they are organized. Government is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state.
In parliamentary systems, the government is composed of the prime minister and the cabinet. In other cases, "government" refers to executive, legislative, judicial, bureaucratic, and possibly also devolved powers.
Our goverment eBooks cover such topics as state, legislature, the supreme court of the United States, and past presidents.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The New Case for Gold
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- Globalization and the Environment
- Political Marketing: Principles and Applications
- Making a New Deal: Industrial Workers in Chicago, 1919 1939
- Making a Difference: Stories of Vision and Courage from America's Leaders
- A People's History of the United States: 1492 to Present
- Race & Economics: How Much Can Be Blamed on Discrimination?
- Life at the Bottom: The Worldview That Makes the Underclass