Political Science: Government - General eBooks
Government refers to the legislators, administrators, and arbitrators in the administrative bureaucracy who control a state at a given time, and to the system of government by which they are organized. Government is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state.
In parliamentary systems, the government is composed of the prime minister and the cabinet. In other cases, "government" refers to executive, legislative, judicial, bureaucratic, and possibly also devolved powers.
Our goverment eBooks cover such topics as state, legislature, the supreme court of the United States, and past presidents.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Eat Wheat: A Scientific and Clinically-Proven Approach to Safely Bringing Wheat and Dairy Back into your Diet
- The Female Man
- Wireless Network Administration A Beginner's Guide
- Food and Nutrition: Food and health systems in Australia and New Zealand
- 2016 / 2017 ASVAB For Dummies
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- SHIFT : How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times (PAPERBACK)
- Sound Design
- A Wrinkle in Time
- Beating the Financial Futures Market: Combining Small Biases into Powerful Money Making Strategies