Political Science: Political Freedom & Security - General eBooks
Political freedom and security has become more important than ever over the past decade, with the rise in terrorism and the war against it, and everything that affects from immigration to foreign policy to travel.
Political freedom is a central philosophy in Western history and political thought, and one of the most important features of democratic societies. It has been described as a relationship free of oppression or the absence of lived conditions of compulsion. Although political freedom is often interpreted negatively as the freedom from unreasonable external constraints on action, it can also refer to the positive exercise of rights, capacities and possibilities for action, and the exercise of social or group rights. Our eBooks explore these subjects and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- American Government: Power and Purpose (Thirteenth Full Edition (with policy chapters))
- The Leader's Companion: Insights on Leadership Through the Ages
- Formal Models of Domestic Politics
- Theories of International Politics and Zombies
- A People's History of the United States: 1492 to Present
- The Basics of Public Budgeting and Financial Management Updates
- Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategy for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism
- Disordered World: A Vision for the Post-9/11 World
- Political Psychology