Political Science: Political Freedom & Security - General eBooks
Political freedom and security has become more important than ever over the past decade, with the rise in terrorism and the war against it, and everything that affects from immigration to foreign policy to travel.
Political freedom is a central philosophy in Western history and political thought, and one of the most important features of democratic societies. It has been described as a relationship free of oppression or the absence of lived conditions of compulsion. Although political freedom is often interpreted negatively as the freedom from unreasonable external constraints on action, it can also refer to the positive exercise of rights, capacities and possibilities for action, and the exercise of social or group rights. Our eBooks explore these subjects and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Inside Terrorism
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- The Silenced Majority: Stories of Uprisings, Occupations, Resistance, and Hope
- Deadly Connections
- Ali & Ali: The Deportation Hearings
- Introduction to Emergency Management
- Thank You for Your Service
- The Prohibition of Torture in Exceptional Circumstances
- A Pacifist At War: The Silence of Francis Cammaerts
- And Reality Be Damned...: Undoing America: What media didn't tell you about the end of the Cold War and the fall of communism in Europe