Political Science: Political Freedom & Security - General eBooks
Political freedom and security has become more important than ever over the past decade, with the rise in terrorism and the war against it, and everything that affects from immigration to foreign policy to travel.
Political freedom is a central philosophy in Western history and political thought, and one of the most important features of democratic societies. It has been described as a relationship free of oppression or the absence of lived conditions of compulsion. Although political freedom is often interpreted negatively as the freedom from unreasonable external constraints on action, it can also refer to the positive exercise of rights, capacities and possibilities for action, and the exercise of social or group rights. Our eBooks explore these subjects and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Miami and the Siege of Chicago
- What Terrorists Want
- Introduction to International Disaster Management
- Freedom Is a Constant Struggle: Ferguson, Palestine, and the Foundations of a Movement
- Writing on the Wall: Selected Prison Writings of Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Postcolonial Transitions in Europe: Contexts, Practices and Politics
- A History of Terrorism
- Partnership Governance in Public Management: A Public Solutions Handbook
- Family Child Care Legal and Insurance Guide: How to Protect Yourself from the Risks of Running a Business
- The Baloch and Balochistan: A historical account from the Beginning to the fall of the Baloch State