Political Science: Political Freedom & Security - General eBooks
Political freedom and security has become more important than ever over the past decade, with the rise in terrorism and the war against it, and everything that affects from immigration to foreign policy to travel.
Political freedom is a central philosophy in Western history and political thought, and one of the most important features of democratic societies. It has been described as a relationship free of oppression or the absence of lived conditions of compulsion. Although political freedom is often interpreted negatively as the freedom from unreasonable external constraints on action, it can also refer to the positive exercise of rights, capacities and possibilities for action, and the exercise of social or group rights. Our eBooks explore these subjects and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The Future of Power
- The Art of Intelligence: Simulations, Exercises, and Games
- Playing the Whore: The Work of Sex Work
- Rwanda and the New Scramble for Africa: From Tragedy to Useful Imperial Fiction
- Report Writing for Criminal Justice Professionals
- Advancing Gerontological Social Work Education
- Roots of the Arab Spring: Contested Authority and Political Change in the Middle East
- The doctrine of state and the principles of state law
- The Impossible Will Take a Little While: A Citizen's Guide to Hope in a Time of Fear
- An Introduction to World Politics: Conflict and Consensus on a Small Planet