Political Science: Political Freedom & Security - General eBooks
Political freedom and security has become more important than ever over the past decade, with the rise in terrorism and the war against it, and everything that affects from immigration to foreign policy to travel.
Political freedom is a central philosophy in Western history and political thought, and one of the most important features of democratic societies. It has been described as a relationship free of oppression or the absence of lived conditions of compulsion. Although political freedom is often interpreted negatively as the freedom from unreasonable external constraints on action, it can also refer to the positive exercise of rights, capacities and possibilities for action, and the exercise of social or group rights. Our eBooks explore these subjects and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics
- The Unarmed Truth: My Fight to Blow the Whistle and Expose Fast and Furious
- Obama Care Survival Guide
- A Problem From Hell: America and the Age of Genocide
- Democratic Transition in Croatia: Value Transformation, Education, and Media
- China Airborne
- Political Marketing: Principles and Applications
- Words Like Loaded Pistols
- The American Political System
- Energy Politics