Political Science: Political Freedom & Security - General eBooks
Political freedom and security has become more important than ever over the past decade, with the rise in terrorism and the war against it, and everything that affects from immigration to foreign policy to travel.
Political freedom is a central philosophy in Western history and political thought, and one of the most important features of democratic societies. It has been described as a relationship free of oppression or the absence of lived conditions of compulsion. Although political freedom is often interpreted negatively as the freedom from unreasonable external constraints on action, it can also refer to the positive exercise of rights, capacities and possibilities for action, and the exercise of social or group rights. Our eBooks explore these subjects and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The United Nations and Changing World Politics
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Ella Grasso: Connecticut's Pioneering Governor
- The Ethics Challenge in Public Service
- Reveille for Radicals
- Arab Spring, Libyan Winter
- Fuel Cycle to Nowhere
- The Future Once Happened Here