Political Science: Political Ideologies - General eBooks
Many political parties base their political action and program on an ideology. An ideology is a collection of ideas. Typically, each ideology contains certain ideas on what it considers to be the best form of government and the best economic system.
A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used. Some parties follow a certain ideology very closely, while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.
eBooks on political ideologies include information on subjects such as capitalism, socialism, democracy, and others.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Climate Change
- Stories that Changed America
- Writing on the Wall: Selected Prison Writings of Mumia Abu-Jamal
- World Politics: Interests, Interactions, Institutions
- Sowing Change: The Making of Havana's Urban Agriculture
- Dirty Diplomacy
- Blessed Among Nations
- What Terrorists Want
- Stolen Masterpiece Tracker
- Local Money: How to Make It Happen in Your Community