Political Science: Political Ideologies - General eBooks
Many political parties base their political action and program on an ideology. An ideology is a collection of ideas. Typically, each ideology contains certain ideas on what it considers to be the best form of government and the best economic system.
A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used. Some parties follow a certain ideology very closely, while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.
eBooks on political ideologies include information on subjects such as capitalism, socialism, democracy, and others.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft® Excel®
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Modern Russian Grammar Workbook
- Cracking the GED, 2013 Edition
- The Lean Startup
- Modern Marine Weather, 2nd. Ed.
- Fundamentals of Occupational Safety and Health