Political Science: Political Ideologies - General eBooks
Many political parties base their political action and program on an ideology. An ideology is a collection of ideas. Typically, each ideology contains certain ideas on what it considers to be the best form of government and the best economic system.
A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used. Some parties follow a certain ideology very closely, while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.
eBooks on political ideologies include information on subjects such as capitalism, socialism, democracy, and others.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The Future: Six Drivers of Global Change
- Twilight of the Elites
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Beyond the Swastika
- The Conservative Mind: From Burke to Eliot
- The Man Who Hated Work and Loved Labor: The Life and Times of Tony Mazzocchi
- What the (Bleep) Just Happened?: The Happy Warrior's Guide to the Great American Comeback
- It's Our Turn to Eat
- Overbooked: The Exploding Business of Travel and Tourism
- The Last Mughal