Political Science: Political Ideologies - General eBooks
Many political parties base their political action and program on an ideology. An ideology is a collection of ideas. Typically, each ideology contains certain ideas on what it considers to be the best form of government and the best economic system.
A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used. Some parties follow a certain ideology very closely, while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.
eBooks on political ideologies include information on subjects such as capitalism, socialism, democracy, and others.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Elf off the Shelf (Enhanced Edition)
- Sundance - A Festival Virgin's Guide (3rd Edition): Surviving and thriving at America's most important film festival.
- The Piano Guys - Wonders Songbook
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Secret to Success
- Mathematical Statistics with Applications, Student Solutions Manual
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- The Inclusive Bible