Political Science: Political Ideologies - General eBooks
Many political parties base their political action and program on an ideology. An ideology is a collection of ideas. Typically, each ideology contains certain ideas on what it considers to be the best form of government and the best economic system.
A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used. Some parties follow a certain ideology very closely, while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.
eBooks on political ideologies include information on subjects such as capitalism, socialism, democracy, and others.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Dear White America
- The Slave Next Door
- Introduction to Emergency Management
- Critical Issues in Homeland Security: A Casebook
- Global Gender Issues in the New Millennium
- Amsterdam: A History of the World's Most Liberal City
- A History of Thailand
- Breaking the Silence
- The Psychology of Sport Injury and Rehabilitation
- Inventing Human Rights: A History