Political Science: Political Ideologies - General eBooks
Many political parties base their political action and program on an ideology. An ideology is a collection of ideas. Typically, each ideology contains certain ideas on what it considers to be the best form of government and the best economic system.
A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used. Some parties follow a certain ideology very closely, while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.
eBooks on political ideologies include information on subjects such as capitalism, socialism, democracy, and others.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- American Government: Power and Purpose (Thirteenth Full Edition (with policy chapters))
- The Leader's Companion: Insights on Leadership Through the Ages
- Formal Models of Domestic Politics
- Theories of International Politics and Zombies
- Glass Houses: Privacy, Secrecy, and Cyber Insecurity in a Transparent World
- The Basics of Public Budgeting and Financial Management Updates
- Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategy for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism
- Disordered World: A Vision for the Post-9/11 World
- Political Psychology