Political Science: Political Ideologies - General eBooks
Many political parties base their political action and program on an ideology. An ideology is a collection of ideas. Typically, each ideology contains certain ideas on what it considers to be the best form of government and the best economic system.
A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used. Some parties follow a certain ideology very closely, while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.
eBooks on political ideologies include information on subjects such as capitalism, socialism, democracy, and others.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Miami and the Siege of Chicago
- Reading Obama
- Introduction to International Disaster Management
- Plunkitt of Tammany Hall
- Gun Safety in the Home
- Traumatic States: Gendered Violence, Suffering, and Care in Chile
- Essentials of International Relations (Sixth Edition)
- Family Child Care Legal and Insurance Guide: How to Protect Yourself from the Risks of Running a Business
- A History of Terrorism
- The Baloch and Balochistan: A historical account from the Beginning to the fall of the Baloch State