Political Science: Political Ideologies - General eBooks
Many political parties base their political action and program on an ideology. An ideology is a collection of ideas. Typically, each ideology contains certain ideas on what it considers to be the best form of government and the best economic system.
A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used. Some parties follow a certain ideology very closely, while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.
eBooks on political ideologies include information on subjects such as capitalism, socialism, democracy, and others.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Cases in Comparative Politics
- Global Gender Issues in the New Millennium
- Transforming Foreign Aid: United States Assistance in the 21st Century
- China Airborne
- The American Political System
- Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategy for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism
- A Problem From Hell: America and the Age of Genocide
- Democratic Transition in Croatia: Value Transformation, Education, and Media
- Body Cavity Bombers: The New Martyrs: A Terrorism Research Center Book
- Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics