Political Science: Political Ideologies - General eBooks
Many political parties base their political action and program on an ideology. An ideology is a collection of ideas. Typically, each ideology contains certain ideas on what it considers to be the best form of government and the best economic system.
A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used. Some parties follow a certain ideology very closely, while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.
eBooks on political ideologies include information on subjects such as capitalism, socialism, democracy, and others.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Street Level Narcotics: A Patrolman's Guide To Working Street Level Dope
- The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy
- Essentials of Comparative Politics
- The Terrorist Threat from Thailand: Jihad or Quest for Justice?
- Beyond Outrage: Expanded Edition
- The Power of Collaborative Solutions: Six Principles and Effective Tools for Building Healthy Communities
- Expert Political Judgment: How Good Is It? How Can We Know?
- The Designated Mourner
- The Marketing of Evil