Political Science: Political Ideologies - General eBooks
Many political parties base their political action and program on an ideology. An ideology is a collection of ideas. Typically, each ideology contains certain ideas on what it considers to be the best form of government and the best economic system.
A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used. Some parties follow a certain ideology very closely, while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.
eBooks on political ideologies include information on subjects such as capitalism, socialism, democracy, and others.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Who Stole the American Dream?
- Mistaking Africa
- And Reality Be Damned...: Undoing America: What media didn't tell you about the end of the Cold War and the fall of communism in Europe
- A Pacifist At War: The Silence of Francis Cammaerts
- An Introduction to World Politics: Conflict and Consensus on a Small Planet
- The Capitalism Papers: Fatal Flaws of an Obsolete System
- Report Writing for Criminal Justice Professionals
- The Prohibition of Torture in Exceptional Circumstances
- Roots of the Arab Spring: Contested Authority and Political Change in the Middle East
- The doctrine of state and the principles of state law