Political Science: Political Ideologies - General eBooks
Many political parties base their political action and program on an ideology. An ideology is a collection of ideas. Typically, each ideology contains certain ideas on what it considers to be the best form of government and the best economic system.
A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used. Some parties follow a certain ideology very closely, while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.
eBooks on political ideologies include information on subjects such as capitalism, socialism, democracy, and others.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The Political Potential of Sortition: A Study of the Random Selection of Citizens for Public Office
- Guide to Contract Pricing
- A Mighty Long Way
- The Thirteen American Arguments
- What Terrorists Want
- Bell Curve
- Against All Enemies
- Making Sense of Media and Politics
- Envisioning the Faculty for the Twenty-First Century: Moving to a Mission-Oriented and Learner-Centered Model
- The New Case for Gold