Political Science: Political Ideologies - General eBooks
Many political parties base their political action and program on an ideology. An ideology is a collection of ideas. Typically, each ideology contains certain ideas on what it considers to be the best form of government and the best economic system.
A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used. Some parties follow a certain ideology very closely, while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.
eBooks on political ideologies include information on subjects such as capitalism, socialism, democracy, and others.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Let Nobody Turn Us Around
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- United Nations in the Contemporary World
- Grappling With Change in Africa: The Dream of Prosperity using African Wisdom
- Measuring and Improving Social Impacts: A Guide for Nonprofits, Companies, and Impact Investors
- The Leader's Companion: Insights on Leadership Through the Ages
- Connecting Social Problems and Popular Culture: Why Media is Not the Answer
- The Bamboo Cage: The True Story of American P.O.W.'s in Vietnam
- Understanding Environmental Policy