Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The United Nations and Changing World Politics
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Ella Grasso: Connecticut's Pioneering Governor
- The Ethics Challenge in Public Service
- Reveille for Radicals
- Arab Spring, Libyan Winter
- Fuel Cycle to Nowhere
- The Future Once Happened Here