Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- American Government: Power and Purpose (Thirteenth Full Edition (with policy chapters))
- The Leader's Companion: Insights on Leadership Through the Ages
- Formal Models of Domestic Politics
- Theories of International Politics and Zombies
- A People's History of the United States: 1492 to Present
- The Basics of Public Budgeting and Financial Management Updates
- Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategy for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism
- Disordered World: A Vision for the Post-9/11 World
- Political Psychology