Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Miami and the Siege of Chicago
- Family Child Care Legal and Insurance Guide: How to Protect Yourself from the Risks of Running a Business
- A History of Terrorism
- The Baloch and Balochistan: A historical account from the Beginning to the fall of the Baloch State
- Reading Obama
- Introduction to International Disaster Management
- Plunkitt of Tammany Hall
- Gun Safety in the Home
- Traumatic States: Gendered Violence, Suffering, and Care in Chile