Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The Only Game in Town: Central Banks, Instability, and Avoiding the Next Collapse
- Inside Terrorism
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- The Eve of Destruction: How 1965 Transformed America
- Cosmopolitanism: Ethics in a World of Strangers
- International Human Rights: Fourth Edition
- Making Political Geography
- Humanitarianism Contested
- The Toughest Cop in America