Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Obama Care Survival Guide
- Twilight of the Elites
- Field of Reeds: Social, Economic and Political Change in Rural Egypt: In Search of Civil Society and Good Governance
- Treasure Islands: Tax Havens and the Men who Stole the World
- Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species
- Civic Talk: Peers, Politics, and the Future of Democracy
- Poverty Amid Plenty in the New India
- Welfare and Party Politics in Latin America
- Equal Time, Equal Value: Community Currencies and Time Banking in the US
- Genocide Lives in Us: Women, Memory, and Silence in Rwanda