Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Savage Inequalities
- The Big Picture of U.S. National Government
- Transformed: Reinventing Pittsburgh's Industrial Sites for a New Century, 1975-1995
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- Vertical: The City from Satellites to Bunkers
- Vita: Life in a Zone of Social Abandonment
- Sinister Forces-The Manson Secret: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
- Sinister Forces-A Warm Gun: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
- Sinister Forces-The Nine: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
- Global Woman