Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The New Case for Gold
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- Globalization and the Environment
- Political Marketing: Principles and Applications
- Making a New Deal: Industrial Workers in Chicago, 1919 1939
- Making a Difference: Stories of Vision and Courage from America's Leaders
- A People's History of the United States: 1492 to Present
- Race & Economics: How Much Can Be Blamed on Discrimination?
- Life at the Bottom: The Worldview That Makes the Underclass