Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- The New Jim Crow
- Formal Models of Domestic Politics
- The Business Solution to Poverty: Designing Products and Services for Three Billion New Customers
- Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategy for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism
- Disordered World: A Vision for the Post-9/11 World
- The Leader's Companion: Insights on Leadership Through the Ages
- Mafia State: How one reporter became an enemy of the brutal new Russia
- Paths Toward Utopia: Graphic Explorations of Everyday Anarchism
- The Mormon People