Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
- State of Innovation: The U.S. Government's Role in Technology Development
- The Anarchist Cookbook
- Places of the Heart: The Psychogeography of Everyday Life
- Globalization: The Key Concepts
- How Soccer Explains the World: An Unlikely Theory of Globalization
- The Poorer Nations: A Possible History of the Global South
- Voting the Gender Gap
- Remembering Che