Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Cases in Comparative Politics
- Global Gender Issues in the New Millennium
- Transforming Foreign Aid: United States Assistance in the 21st Century
- China Airborne
- The American Political System
- Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategy for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism
- A Problem From Hell: America and the Age of Genocide
- Democratic Transition in Croatia: Value Transformation, Education, and Media
- Body Cavity Bombers: The New Martyrs: A Terrorism Research Center Book
- Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics