Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Enemy Combatant
- Silencing Political Dissent
- Nobody: Casualties of America's War on the Vulnerable, from Ferguson to Flint and Beyond
- Media Strategy and Military Operations in the 21st Century: Mediatizing the Israel Defence Forces
- Jihadi John: The Making of a Terrorist
- The New Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
- A New Breed : Satellite Terrorism in America
- Statistical Modeling and Inference for Social Science
- Voting the Gender Gap