Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy
- Essentials of Comparative Politics
- The Terrorist Threat from Thailand: Jihad or Quest for Justice?
- Beyond Outrage: Expanded Edition
- The Power of Collaborative Solutions: Six Principles and Effective Tools for Building Healthy Communities
- The Designated Mourner
- The Marketing of Evil
- The Great Transformation
- Street Level Narcotics: A Patrolman's Guide To Working Street Level Dope