Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- The Future: Six Drivers of Global Change
- Twilight of the Elites
- The Last Mughal
- Unfaithful Angels
- The American Political System
- Overbooked: The Exploding Business of Travel and Tourism
- What the (Bleep) Just Happened?: The Happy Warrior's Guide to the Great American Comeback
- It's Our Turn to Eat
- The Man Who Hated Work and Loved Labor: The Life and Times of Tony Mazzocchi