Political Science: Public Policy - General eBooks
Public policy as government action is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs. In the United States, this concept refers not only to the end result of policies, but more broadly to the decision-making and analysis of governmental decisions. Download eBooks on public policy at eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America
- Blue Blood
- The Modern Prince and Other Selected Writings
- Norman Hall's Police Exam Preparation Book
- Nickel and Dimed
- How to Win an Election
- Community-Oriented Marketing
- United in Hate
- Resurgence of the Warfare State: The Crisis Since 9/11
- Giants of Asia: Conversations with Thaksin: From Exile to Deliverance: Thailand's Populist Tycoon Tells His Story