Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases. Psychologists are classified as social scientists, behavioral scientists, and cognitive scientists. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior. The ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society.
Psychology eBooks at eBookMall cover the wide variety of psychological subjects that affect people, including clinical psychology, personality, disorders, addiction, therapy, statistics, development, and mental health.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Psychology
- Starving the Anxiety Gremlin for Children Aged 5-9: A Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Workbook on Anxiety Management
- Just F*ck Me! - What Women Want Men to Know About Taking Control in the Bedroom (A Guide for Couples) - Revised Edition w/ Censored Cover
- She's Asking for It! - The Sex Your Woman is Secretly Craving (and How to Give it to Her) - A Guide for Men, Women, and Couples
- 7 Stories
- Nasty People: How to Stop Being Hurt by Them Without Stooping to Their Level
- Freedom from Fear: Overcoming Worry and Anxiety
- Images of the Self: The Sandplay Therapy Process
- Questions and Answers on Death and Dying
- Passionate Marriage
- Gifts Differing