Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases. Psychologists are classified as social scientists, behavioral scientists, and cognitive scientists. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior. The ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society.
Psychology eBooks at eBookMall cover the wide variety of psychological subjects that affect people, including clinical psychology, personality, disorders, addiction, therapy, statistics, development, and mental health.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Psychology
- The New Rules of Attraction
- Overcoming Obsessive Thoughts: How to Gain Control of Your OCD
- Stop Sex Addiction: Real Hope, True Freedom for Sex Addicts and Partners
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts
- The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner
- The Enneagram Development Guide
- Fidget to Focus
- The Portable Ethicist for Mental Health Professionals: A Complete Guide to Responsible Practice
- Trauma-Focused CBT for Children and Adolescents: Treatment Applications
- Sleights of Mind