Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases. Psychologists are classified as social scientists, behavioral scientists, and cognitive scientists. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior. The ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society.
Psychology eBooks at eBookMall cover the wide variety of psychological subjects that affect people, including clinical psychology, personality, disorders, addiction, therapy, statistics, development, and mental health.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Psychology
- Psychology Applied to Work: Tenth Edition
- Persuade in a Minute
- Essentials of MMPI-2 Assessment
- Competency-Based Assessments in Mental Health Practice
- Essentials of Treatment Planning
- The Bipolar Child: The Definitive and Reassuring Guide to Childhood's Most Misunderstood Disorder -- Third Edition
- The Sociopath Next Door
- Calm, Clear, and Loving: Soothing the Distressed Mind, Healing the Wounded Heart
- Cultural Psychology of Human Values
- Dreambody: The Body's Role in Healing the Self