Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases. Psychologists are classified as social scientists, behavioral scientists, and cognitive scientists. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior. The ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society.
Psychology eBooks at eBookMall cover the wide variety of psychological subjects that affect people, including clinical psychology, personality, disorders, addiction, therapy, statistics, development, and mental health.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Psychology
- The Crisis Counseling and Traumatic Events Treatment Planner
- Reaching Out in Family Therapy
- The Speech and Language Pathology Treatment Planner
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts
- Psychology Applied to Work: Tenth Edition
- Birth Order Book, The
- Creating Contagious Commitment: Applying the Tipping Point to Organizational Change, eBook of 2nd Edition
- The Complete Guide to Overcoming Depression: (ebook bundle)
- Codependency For Dummies