Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases. Psychologists are classified as social scientists, behavioral scientists, and cognitive scientists. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior. The ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society.
Psychology eBooks at eBookMall cover the wide variety of psychological subjects that affect people, including clinical psychology, personality, disorders, addiction, therapy, statistics, development, and mental health.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Psychology
- A Theory of Human Motivation
- Clash!: 8 Cultural Conflicts That Make Us Who We Are
- Healing ADD Revised Edition: The Breakthrough Program that Allows You to See and Heal the 7 Types of ADD
- The Story of JUDE
- Prom Night
- Handbook of Emotions, Third Edition
- Group Psychotherapy: Exercises at Hand-Volume 2
- Dropping the Baby and Other Scary Thoughts
- The Resilient Warrior
- The Laws of Charisma