Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases. Psychologists are classified as social scientists, behavioral scientists, and cognitive scientists. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior. The ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society.
Psychology eBooks at eBookMall cover the wide variety of psychological subjects that affect people, including clinical psychology, personality, disorders, addiction, therapy, statistics, development, and mental health.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Psychology
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy: 100 Key Points and Techniques
- Two Knotty Boys Showing You the Ropes: A Step-by-Step, Illustrated Guide for Tying Sensual and Decorative Rope Bondage
- Church of Lies
- Family Healing
- How to Win Friends and Influence People for Teen Girls
- Getting the Love You Want, 20th Anniversary Edition
- Love, Freedom, and Aloneness
- Becoming an Emotionally Focused Couple Therapist
- The Verbally Abusive Relationship - Special eBook Edition