Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases. Psychologists are classified as social scientists, behavioral scientists, and cognitive scientists. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior. The ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society.
Psychology eBooks at eBookMall cover the wide variety of psychological subjects that affect people, including clinical psychology, personality, disorders, addiction, therapy, statistics, development, and mental health.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Psychology
- Your Creative Power
- Why You Act the Way You Do
- 7 Stories
- Cognitive Neuroscience: The Biology of the Mind (Fourth Edition)
- How to Overcome Premature Ejaculation
- Difficult Mothers: Understanding and Overcoming Their Power
- You Don't Have to Take it Anymore
- Happier : Learn the Secrets to Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment
- Constructing Measures: An Item Response Modeling Approach