Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases. Psychologists are classified as social scientists, behavioral scientists, and cognitive scientists. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior. The ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society.
Psychology eBooks at eBookMall cover the wide variety of psychological subjects that affect people, including clinical psychology, personality, disorders, addiction, therapy, statistics, development, and mental health.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Psychology
- ROOTS OF LOVE
- The Client's Guide to Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts
- The Shyness and Social Anxiety Workbook:Proven, Step-by-Step Techniques for Overcoming your Fear
- The Nature and Development of Decision-making: A Self-regulation Model
- Where to Draw the Line: How to Set Healthy Boundaries Every Day
- Healing After the Suicide of a Loved One
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy with Couples and Families
- The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook
- Therapist's Guide to Clinical Intervention