Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases. Psychologists are classified as social scientists, behavioral scientists, and cognitive scientists. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior. The ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society.
Psychology eBooks at eBookMall cover the wide variety of psychological subjects that affect people, including clinical psychology, personality, disorders, addiction, therapy, statistics, development, and mental health.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Psychology
- Women Who Love Psychopaths (E-Book): Inside the Relationships of Inevitable Harm With Psychopaths, Sociopaths & Narcissists
- Iboga: Un Viaje del Alma
- The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat
- Becoming an Emotionally Focused Couple Therapist
- Introduction to Addictive Behaviors, Third Edition
- The German Economy in the Twentieth Century (Routledge Revivals)
- Killer Fiction
- Family Constellations: A Practical Guide to Uncovering the Origins of Family Conflict
- The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, 2nd Edition
- The Power