Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases. Psychologists are classified as social scientists, behavioral scientists, and cognitive scientists. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior. The ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society.
Psychology eBooks at eBookMall cover the wide variety of psychological subjects that affect people, including clinical psychology, personality, disorders, addiction, therapy, statistics, development, and mental health.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Psychology
- Transformational Leadership
- The Shyness and Social Anxiety Workbook:Proven, Step-by-Step Techniques for Overcoming your Fear
- Parenting for a Peaceful World
- Compulsive Acts
- In the Next Room (or the vibrator play)
- A Sociopath Besides Me
- Mental Disorders in Older Adults, Second Edition
- Dual Disorders: Counseling Clients with Chemical Dependency and Mental Illness
- The Fear of Intimacy