Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases. Psychologists are classified as social scientists, behavioral scientists, and cognitive scientists. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior. The ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society.
Psychology eBooks at eBookMall cover the wide variety of psychological subjects that affect people, including clinical psychology, personality, disorders, addiction, therapy, statistics, development, and mental health.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Psychology
- Counseling for Multiculturalism and Social Justice: Integration, Theory, and Application
- Longitudinal Analysis: Modeling Within-Person Fluctuation and Change
- Longitudinal Data Analysis
- The Enneagram Development Guide
- The Divided Brain and the Search for Meaning: Why We Are So Unhappy
- The Heart of Tantric Sex
- Leaders, Fools and Impostors
- How To Be Bad
- Bunny Tales
- Developing Organizational Simulations: A Guide for Practitioners and Students