Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases. Psychologists are classified as social scientists, behavioral scientists, and cognitive scientists. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior. The ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society.
Psychology eBooks at eBookMall cover the wide variety of psychological subjects that affect people, including clinical psychology, personality, disorders, addiction, therapy, statistics, development, and mental health.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Psychology
- The Eden Diet Workbook e-version
- Policies and Procedures for Infusion Nursing (4th Edition)
- Idiots in Paris: Diaries of Elizabeth and JG Bennett, 1949
- Understanding Your Grief Support Group Guide: Starting and Leading a Bereavement Support Group
- Rekindling Desire
- Essentials Of Hypnosis
- The Happiness Hypothesis: Finding Modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom
- The Art of Reading Minds
- Girl, Interrupted
- Fasting: An Exceptional Human Experience