Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases. Psychologists are classified as social scientists, behavioral scientists, and cognitive scientists. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior. The ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society.
Psychology eBooks at eBookMall cover the wide variety of psychological subjects that affect people, including clinical psychology, personality, disorders, addiction, therapy, statistics, development, and mental health.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Psychology
- Student learning outcomes assessment in college foreign language programs
- Health Psychology
- Leaders, Fools and Impostors
- The Drama of the Gifted Child
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts
- Minding the Body, Mending the Mind
- The SPEED of Trust
- Essentials of Dyslexia Assessment and Intervention
- About Behaviorism
- The Story of Psychology