Reference eBooks, like reference books, contain organized information that's commonly used for research or study. Dictionaries, bibliographies, encyclopedias, and annuals are examples of reference books. Reference eBooks have added functionality like the ability to search the text for specific words or phrases.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Reference
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Strategic and Tactical Considerations on the Fireground Study Guide: Third Edition
- Inside Story: The power of the transformational arc
- Listverse.com's Ultimate Book of Bizarre Lists
- 5 Steps to a 5 500 AP Chemistry Questions to Know by Test Day
- An Etymological Dictionary of Modern English, Vol. 1
- Itil Foundation Essentials: The Exam Facts You Need
- 20 Master Plots
- Gun Digest Book of Concealed Carry
- The Everything Creative Writing Book