Reference eBooks, like reference books, contain organized information that's commonly used for research or study. Dictionaries, bibliographies, encyclopedias, and annuals are examples of reference books. Reference eBooks have added functionality like the ability to search the text for specific words or phrases.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Reference
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking Fourth Edition
- The Holy Bible
- Fighting The Migraine Epidemic: How To Treat and Prevent Migraines Without Medicines - An Insider's View
- Emily Post's Wedding Planner for Moms
- Mo' Urban Dictionary: Ridonkulous Street Slang Defined
- The Wit & Wisdom of Lee Kuan Yew
- 1001 Smartest Things Ever Said
- William Joyce - Unabridged Guide
- Words You Should Know