Reference eBooks, like reference books, contain organized information that's commonly used for research or study. Dictionaries, bibliographies, encyclopedias, and annuals are examples of reference books. Reference eBooks have added functionality like the ability to search the text for specific words or phrases.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Reference
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The Holy Bible
- The Lindsey Stirling Handbook - Everything You Need To Know About Lindsey Stirling
- The Renée Zellweger Handbook - Everything You Need To Know About Renée Zellweger
- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking fifth edition
- Alprazolam 132 Success Secrets - 132 Most Asked Questions On Alprazolam - What You Need To Know
- Great Applications for Business School, Second Edition
- Writing Fiction Step by Step
- A Professional's Guide To Pyrotechnics: Understanding And Making Exploding Fireworks