Reference eBooks, like reference books, contain organized information that's commonly used for research or study. Dictionaries, bibliographies, encyclopedias, and annuals are examples of reference books. Reference eBooks have added functionality like the ability to search the text for specific words or phrases.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Reference
- You're Hired! Interview Answers: Brilliant Answers to Tough Interview Questions
- The Essential Guide to Flatsharing: For sharers, lodgers and everyone renting out a room
- Gotham Writers Workshop: Writing Fiction
- Iran - Culture Smart!
- AllEtiquette.comA Power Guide
- 13 Lucky Steps to Writing a Research Paper
- The Rowman & Littlefield Guide to Writing With Sources
- Instrument Flying Handbook: FAA-H-8083-15B (Effective 2012)
- Lana Del Rey - Unabridged Guide
- HOW TO MANIPULATE THE MANIPULATOR: A Guide to Winning the War against Deceitful Individuals