Reference eBooks, like reference books, contain organized information that's commonly used for research or study. Dictionaries, bibliographies, encyclopedias, and annuals are examples of reference books. Reference eBooks have added functionality like the ability to search the text for specific words or phrases.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Reference
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- UAE - Culture Smart!
- How to Be Invisible, Third Edition: Protect Your Home, Your Children, Your Assets, and Your Life
- The Landmark Thucydides
- McGraw-Hill's LSAT Logic Flashcards
- 1.001 Letters For All Occasions
- The Everything Psychology Book, 2nd Edition
- Piso Christ: A Book of the New Classical Scholarship
- An Insider's Guide to Building a Successful Consulting Practice
- The Holy Bible