Reference eBooks, like reference books, contain organized information that's commonly used for research or study. Dictionaries, bibliographies, encyclopedias, and annuals are examples of reference books. Reference eBooks have added functionality like the ability to search the text for specific words or phrases.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Reference
- Venereal Hermeneutics: Reading Titian's Venus of Urbino
- Miss Manners: On Unabashed Aging
- Miss Manners: On Endless Texting
- Outdoor Life: Prepare for Anything Survival Manual: 338 Essential Survival Skills
- 365 Quotes About Life and Few Less Important Things
- The Official Blackbook Price Guide to United States Coins 2015, 53rd Edition
- Stuff Every College Student Should Know
- Itil Foundation Essentials: The Exam Facts You Need
- The Modern Gentleman, 2nd Edition
- Why There's Antifreeze in Your Toothpaste: The Chemistry of Household Ingredients