Religion: Christian Church - Church Administration eBooks
Church administrators run all aspects of a church's functions, much in the same way that a business administrator runs a business. Church administrators might organize church events, community outreach, coordinate volunteers, schedule sermons, and handle church finances. If you are a church administrator or interested in learning more, our eBook downloads can help.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- Heralding the Loud Cry: Progression of Light from 1888
- Prayers That Avail Much 25th Anniversary Commemorative Edition
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life Study Guide
- Angels and Saints: A Biblical Guide to Friendship with God's Holy Ones
- Eight Lectures on Yoga
- Religions Values and Peak-Experiences
- Key Themes for the Study of Islam
- The New Perspective on Paul: An Introduction
- Mornings With the Holy Spirit: Listening Daily to the Still, Small Voice of God