Religion: Christian Life - General eBooks
Life for each Christian is different depending on his or her personal faith and denomination. In general, Christians follow the teachings of Jesus found in the Holy Bible and attempt to lead their lives in a manner consistent with those teachings. Many Christians attend church on Sundays with their families. Prayer is an integral part of life for many Christians. Our eBooks have much information on the Christian life and religion.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- Heralding the Loud Cry: Progression of Light from 1888
- Eight Lectures on Yoga
- Religions Values and Peak-Experiences
- Key Themes for the Study of Islam
- The New Perspective on Paul: An Introduction
- Dressed to Kill: A Biblical Approach to Spiritual Warfare and Armor
- Prayers That Avail Much 25th Anniversary Commemorative Edition
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life Study Guide
- Angels and Saints: A Biblical Guide to Friendship with God's Holy Ones