Religion: Christian Life - General eBooks
Life for each Christian is different depending on his or her personal faith and denomination. In general, Christians follow the teachings of Jesus found in the Holy Bible and attempt to lead their lives in a manner consistent with those teachings. Many Christians attend church on Sundays with their families. Prayer is an integral part of life for many Christians. Our eBooks have much information on the Christian life and religion.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- Divine Sex
- Joshua's Spiritual Warfare
- What Every American Needs to Know About the Qur'an - A History of Islam & the United States
- The Great Divide: A Lutheran Evaluation of Reformed Theology
- A Psalm in Your Heart
- The Righteousness of One: An Evaluation of Early Patristic Soteriology in Light of the New Perspective on Paul
- How To Operate In The Realm Of The Miraculous: A divine revelation of how to practically demonstrate the power of God through miracles, signs & wonder
- Understanding the Purpose & Power of Prayer Study Guide