Religion: Christian Theology - General eBooks
Christian theology is the enterprise to construct a coherent system of Christian belief and practice based primarily upon the texts of the Old Testament and the New Testament as well as the historic traditions of the faithful. Christian theologians use biblical exegesis, rational analysis, and argument to clarify, examine, understand, explicate, critique, defend or promote Christianity.
Theology might be undertaken to help the theologian better understand Christian tenets, make comparisons between Christianity and other traditions, defend Christianity against objections and criticism, facilitate reforms in the Christian church, assist in the propagation of Christianity, or to draw on the resources of the Christian tradition to address some present situation or need.
Christian theology, and our eBooks, cover many aspects of Christianity including heaven and hell, sin and salvation, priesthood, the Christian church, and the Bible.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- Best of Creation: An Islamic Guide to Self-Confidence
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- The One Year Daily Insights with Zig Ziglar
- He Came To Set the Captives Free
- Give It Back!: God's Weapons for Turning Evil to Good
- The Spirit of Python: Exposing Satan's plan to squeeze the life out of you
- The Accidental Buddhist: Mindfulness, Enlightenment, and Sitting Still
- God's Armor Bearer Volume 1: Serving God's Leaders
- The Bhagavad Gita and Inner Transformation