Religion: Christian Theology - General eBooks
Christian theology is the enterprise to construct a coherent system of Christian belief and practice based primarily upon the texts of the Old Testament and the New Testament as well as the historic traditions of the faithful. Christian theologians use biblical exegesis, rational analysis, and argument to clarify, examine, understand, explicate, critique, defend or promote Christianity.
Theology might be undertaken to help the theologian better understand Christian tenets, make comparisons between Christianity and other traditions, defend Christianity against objections and criticism, facilitate reforms in the Christian church, assist in the propagation of Christianity, or to draw on the resources of the Christian tradition to address some present situation or need.
Christian theology, and our eBooks, cover many aspects of Christianity including heaven and hell, sin and salvation, priesthood, the Christian church, and the Bible.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- Amazing Faith
- Exploring Islam in a New Light: A View from the Quranic Perspective
- Life Application Study Bible Devotional: Daily Wisdom from the Life of Jesus
- Love Must Be Tough: New Hope for Marriages in Crisis
- The AntiChrist 666
- Contemplation of the Holy Mysteries : The Mashahid al-asrar of Ibn 'Arabi
- Divine Sex
- Divorce: God's Will? The Truth Of Divorce And Remarriage In The Bible For Christians
- Why Work? Called to Make a Difference
- Living in the Glory Every Day