Religion: Christian Theology - General eBooks
Christian theology is the enterprise to construct a coherent system of Christian belief and practice based primarily upon the texts of the Old Testament and the New Testament as well as the historic traditions of the faithful. Christian theologians use biblical exegesis, rational analysis, and argument to clarify, examine, understand, explicate, critique, defend or promote Christianity.
Theology might be undertaken to help the theologian better understand Christian tenets, make comparisons between Christianity and other traditions, defend Christianity against objections and criticism, facilitate reforms in the Christian church, assist in the propagation of Christianity, or to draw on the resources of the Christian tradition to address some present situation or need.
Christian theology, and our eBooks, cover many aspects of Christianity including heaven and hell, sin and salvation, priesthood, the Christian church, and the Bible.
Top 10 Religion
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- Divine Sex
- Joshua's Spiritual Warfare
- Identity Thief: Exposing Satan's Plan to Steal Your Purpose, Passion and Power
- The Great Divide: A Lutheran Evaluation of Reformed Theology
- A Psalm in Your Heart
- The Righteousness of One: An Evaluation of Early Patristic Soteriology in Light of the New Perspective on Paul
- How To Operate In The Realm Of The Miraculous: A divine revelation of how to practically demonstrate the power of God through miracles, signs & wonder
- Understanding the Purpose & Power of Prayer Study Guide