Religion: Christian Theology - General eBooks
Christian theology is the enterprise to construct a coherent system of Christian belief and practice based primarily upon the texts of the Old Testament and the New Testament as well as the historic traditions of the faithful. Christian theologians use biblical exegesis, rational analysis, and argument to clarify, examine, understand, explicate, critique, defend or promote Christianity.
Theology might be undertaken to help the theologian better understand Christian tenets, make comparisons between Christianity and other traditions, defend Christianity against objections and criticism, facilitate reforms in the Christian church, assist in the propagation of Christianity, or to draw on the resources of the Christian tradition to address some present situation or need.
Christian theology, and our eBooks, cover many aspects of Christianity including heaven and hell, sin and salvation, priesthood, the Christian church, and the Bible.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- Divine Sex
- Introduction to Islam:An Explanation for Western Readers
- A Tale of Three Kings
- Life's Healing Choices
- The Crusades Through Arab Eyes
- Northern Storm Rising: Russia, Iran, and the Emerging End-Times Military Coalition Against Israel
- Mathematics and Religion
- Unmasking the Antichrist: Dispelling the Myths, Discovering the Truth
- Dreaming Me: Black, Baptist, and Buddhist - One Woman's Spiritual Journey
- Shinto the Kami Way