Religion: Christian Theology - General eBooks
Christian theology is the enterprise to construct a coherent system of Christian belief and practice based primarily upon the texts of the Old Testament and the New Testament as well as the historic traditions of the faithful. Christian theologians use biblical exegesis, rational analysis, and argument to clarify, examine, understand, explicate, critique, defend or promote Christianity.
Theology might be undertaken to help the theologian better understand Christian tenets, make comparisons between Christianity and other traditions, defend Christianity against objections and criticism, facilitate reforms in the Christian church, assist in the propagation of Christianity, or to draw on the resources of the Christian tradition to address some present situation or need.
Christian theology, and our eBooks, cover many aspects of Christianity including heaven and hell, sin and salvation, priesthood, the Christian church, and the Bible.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- 100 Years From Now: Sustaining a Movement for Generations
- Your Best Life Begins Each Morning: Devotions to Start Every New Day of the Year
- Out Of Control And Loving It: Giving God Complete Control of Your Life
- The Gene Keys: Unlocking the Higher Purpose Hidden in Your DNA
- La Fuerza del Amor: Como Cambiar El Mundo a Traves de La Sencilla Fuerza del Amor En Accion
- Discourse on Free Will
- Stomping Out the Darkness
- I Don't Want a Divorce
- The Daniel Fast: Feed Your Soul, Strengthen Your Spirit, and Renew Your Body
- Are We Living in the End Time?