Religion: Christian Theology - General eBooks
Christian theology is the enterprise to construct a coherent system of Christian belief and practice based primarily upon the texts of the Old Testament and the New Testament as well as the historic traditions of the faithful. Christian theologians use biblical exegesis, rational analysis, and argument to clarify, examine, understand, explicate, critique, defend or promote Christianity.
Theology might be undertaken to help the theologian better understand Christian tenets, make comparisons between Christianity and other traditions, defend Christianity against objections and criticism, facilitate reforms in the Christian church, assist in the propagation of Christianity, or to draw on the resources of the Christian tradition to address some present situation or need.
Christian theology, and our eBooks, cover many aspects of Christianity including heaven and hell, sin and salvation, priesthood, the Christian church, and the Bible.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- The People vs Muhammad - Psychological Analysis
- What to Do Until Love Finds You: The Bestselling Guide to Preparing Yourself for Your Perfect Mate
- Illustrated Dictionary of Dream Symbols
- The Power of Flow
- Maximizing Your Potential
- Secrets of The Richest Man Who Ever Lived
- Faith and Freedom: The Founding Fathers in Their Own Words
- Lead Me, Holy Spirit Book of Prayers: Longing to Hear the Voice of God
- The Five Languages of Apology: How to Experience Healing in All Your Relationships
- Church of Lies