Religion: Christian Theology - General eBooks
Christian theology is the enterprise to construct a coherent system of Christian belief and practice based primarily upon the texts of the Old Testament and the New Testament as well as the historic traditions of the faithful. Christian theologians use biblical exegesis, rational analysis, and argument to clarify, examine, understand, explicate, critique, defend or promote Christianity.
Theology might be undertaken to help the theologian better understand Christian tenets, make comparisons between Christianity and other traditions, defend Christianity against objections and criticism, facilitate reforms in the Christian church, assist in the propagation of Christianity, or to draw on the resources of the Christian tradition to address some present situation or need.
Christian theology, and our eBooks, cover many aspects of Christianity including heaven and hell, sin and salvation, priesthood, the Christian church, and the Bible.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- Bridging Strategies--Leadership Perspectives for Introducing Change
- Holy Bible King James Version 1611 Edition
- God Is More Than Enough
- The Divine Secret: The Awesome and Untold Truth About Your Phenomenal Destiny
- Joshua's Spiritual Warfare
- How To Obtain Fullness Of Power In Christian Life And Service
- Named by God Bible Study: Overcoming Your Past, Transforming Your Present, Embracing Your Future
- Cast of Characters: Lost and Found
- The Maximized Life Journey: 52 Days to Victorious Living
- End Time Revelation of the Seven Churches