Religion: Christian Theology - General eBooks
Christian theology is the enterprise to construct a coherent system of Christian belief and practice based primarily upon the texts of the Old Testament and the New Testament as well as the historic traditions of the faithful. Christian theologians use biblical exegesis, rational analysis, and argument to clarify, examine, understand, explicate, critique, defend or promote Christianity.
Theology might be undertaken to help the theologian better understand Christian tenets, make comparisons between Christianity and other traditions, defend Christianity against objections and criticism, facilitate reforms in the Christian church, assist in the propagation of Christianity, or to draw on the resources of the Christian tradition to address some present situation or need.
Christian theology, and our eBooks, cover many aspects of Christianity including heaven and hell, sin and salvation, priesthood, the Christian church, and the Bible.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- The Harbinger Companion With Study Guide: Decode the mysteries and respond to the call that can change America's future-and yours
- End Time Revelation of the Seven Churches
- Vatican II: A Historic Turning Point: The Dawning of a New Epoch
- Beyond the Horizon: Into the Light, Returned from 'Death'
- Pope Francis in His Own Words
- The Christian Parenting Handbook: 50 Heart-Based Strategies for All the Stages of Your Child's Life
- Marriage Matters
- Bridging Strategies--Leadership Perspectives for Introducing Change
- The New Strong-Willed Child: Birth Through Adolescence