Religion: Christian Theology - General eBooks
Christian theology is the enterprise to construct a coherent system of Christian belief and practice based primarily upon the texts of the Old Testament and the New Testament as well as the historic traditions of the faithful. Christian theologians use biblical exegesis, rational analysis, and argument to clarify, examine, understand, explicate, critique, defend or promote Christianity.
Theology might be undertaken to help the theologian better understand Christian tenets, make comparisons between Christianity and other traditions, defend Christianity against objections and criticism, facilitate reforms in the Christian church, assist in the propagation of Christianity, or to draw on the resources of the Christian tradition to address some present situation or need.
Christian theology, and our eBooks, cover many aspects of Christianity including heaven and hell, sin and salvation, priesthood, the Christian church, and the Bible.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged
- The Tailor-King
- The God Secret
- Answer Me This!
- Tozer on the Holy Spirit: A 365-Day Devotional
- Apocalypse Secrets: Baha'i Interpretation of the Book of Revelation
- Prayers That Avail Much, Volume 2
- Healing the Sick: A Living Classic
- The Mind's Own Physician: A Scientific Dialogue with the Dalai Lama on the Healing Power of Meditation
- The Facts on Jehovah's Witnesses