Religion: Christian Theology - General eBooks
Christian theology is the enterprise to construct a coherent system of Christian belief and practice based primarily upon the texts of the Old Testament and the New Testament as well as the historic traditions of the faithful. Christian theologians use biblical exegesis, rational analysis, and argument to clarify, examine, understand, explicate, critique, defend or promote Christianity.
Theology might be undertaken to help the theologian better understand Christian tenets, make comparisons between Christianity and other traditions, defend Christianity against objections and criticism, facilitate reforms in the Christian church, assist in the propagation of Christianity, or to draw on the resources of the Christian tradition to address some present situation or need.
Christian theology, and our eBooks, cover many aspects of Christianity including heaven and hell, sin and salvation, priesthood, the Christian church, and the Bible.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- The Screwtape Letters Study Guide: A Bible Study on the C.S. Lewis Book The Screwtape Letters
- Hope For the Separated: Wounded Marriages Can Be Healed
- FUERA DEL CALDERO DEL DIABLO
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- How to Live Like a King's Kid
- A Pocket Guide to Catholic Apologetics
- Answer Me This!
- Where is THAT in the Bible?
- Catholic Answers to Catholic Questions
- I Will Survive