Religion: Christianity - Catholic eBooks
Catholicism is a broad term for the body of the Catholic faith, its theologies and doctrines, its liturgical, ethical, spiritual, and behavioral characteristics, as well as a religious people as a whole. For many the term usually refers to Christians and churches, western and eastern, in full communion with the Holy See. For others it refers to churches with historical continuity from the first millennium.
In the sense of indicating historical continuity of faith and practice, the term "catholicism" is at times employed to mark a contrast to Protestantism, which tends to look solely to the Bible as interpreted on the principles of the 16th-century Protestant Reformation as its ultimate standard. Learn about catholocism and the Catholic church with our eBook selection.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- The Last Reformation
- A Couple's Guide to a Growing Marriage: A Bible Study
- Honor's Reward: How to Attract God's Favor and Blessing
- Come to the Waters
- (UN)Qualified: How God Uses Broken People to Do Big Things
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- Interpersonal Relations: An Islamic Perspective
- Why You Act the Way You Do
- The Surprising Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages: The Little Things That Make a Big Difference
- A Mission Journey: A Handbook for Volunteers