Religion: Hinduism - General eBooks
Hinduism is the predominant and indigenous religious tradition of India. Hinduism is formed of diverse traditions and has no single founder. Among its direct roots is the historical Vedic religion of Iron Age India and, as such, Hinduism is often called the "oldest living religion" in the world.
A large body of texts is classified as Hindu, divided into Śruti ("revealed") and Smriti ("remembered") texts. These texts discuss theology, philosophy and mythology, and provide information on the practice of dharma. Among these texts, the Vedas are the foremost in authority, importance and antiquity.
eBookMall has eBooks on Hinduism including its history, rituals and practices, writings, and theology.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- Heralding the Loud Cry: Progression of Light from 1888
- Prayers That Avail Much 25th Anniversary Commemorative Edition
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life Study Guide
- Angels and Saints: A Biblical Guide to Friendship with God's Holy Ones
- Eight Lectures on Yoga
- Religions Values and Peak-Experiences
- Key Themes for the Study of Islam
- The New Perspective on Paul: An Introduction
- Mornings With the Holy Spirit: Listening Daily to the Still, Small Voice of God