Religion: Hinduism - General eBooks
Hinduism is the predominant and indigenous religious tradition of India. Hinduism is formed of diverse traditions and has no single founder. Among its direct roots is the historical Vedic religion of Iron Age India and, as such, Hinduism is often called the "oldest living religion" in the world.
A large body of texts is classified as Hindu, divided into Śruti ("revealed") and Smriti ("remembered") texts. These texts discuss theology, philosophy and mythology, and provide information on the practice of dharma. Among these texts, the Vedas are the foremost in authority, importance and antiquity.
eBookMall has eBooks on Hinduism including its history, rituals and practices, writings, and theology.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- I Need A Day to Pray
- Honor's Reward: How to Attract God's Favor and Blessing
- The Last Reformation
- A Couple's Guide to a Growing Marriage: A Bible Study
- Come to the Waters
- The Urantia Book
- Healing through Pure Mindfulness
- The Surprising Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages: The Little Things That Make a Big Difference
- Overcoming the Dark Side of Leadership
- Unfinished Business: Change your thinking, deal with your past, and move on