Religion: Hinduism - General eBooks
Hinduism is the predominant and indigenous religious tradition of India. Hinduism is formed of diverse traditions and has no single founder. Among its direct roots is the historical Vedic religion of Iron Age India and, as such, Hinduism is often called the "oldest living religion" in the world.
A large body of texts is classified as Hindu, divided into Śruti ("revealed") and Smriti ("remembered") texts. These texts discuss theology, philosophy and mythology, and provide information on the practice of dharma. Among these texts, the Vedas are the foremost in authority, importance and antiquity.
eBookMall has eBooks on Hinduism including its history, rituals and practices, writings, and theology.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook: Eat Up and Slim Down with More Than 350 Healthy Recipes
- Salvation and Suicide
- Spiritual Leadership: A Commitment to Excellence for Every Believer
- Pagan Pregnancy
- The Origins of Muhammadan Jurisprudence
- God of Surprises
- Through the Bible Book by Book, Part 4
- Through the Bible Book by Book, Part 3
- Ministerial Ethics