Religion: Hinduism - General eBooks
Hinduism is the predominant and indigenous religious tradition of India. Hinduism is formed of diverse traditions and has no single founder. Among its direct roots is the historical Vedic religion of Iron Age India and, as such, Hinduism is often called the "oldest living religion" in the world.
A large body of texts is classified as Hindu, divided into Śruti ("revealed") and Smriti ("remembered") texts. These texts discuss theology, philosophy and mythology, and provide information on the practice of dharma. Among these texts, the Vedas are the foremost in authority, importance and antiquity.
eBookMall has eBooks on Hinduism including its history, rituals and practices, writings, and theology.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- Seeing Things... Predicting Results
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- TH1NK LifeChange Philippians: A Double-Edged Bible Study
- Get Their Name: How to Grow Your Church by Building Relationships
- The Good Fight: How Conflict Can Bring You Closer
- Ocho decisiones sanadoras (Life's Healing Choices): Liberese de sus heridas, complejos, y habitos
- Capture His Heart: Becoming the Godly Wife Your Husband Desires
- The Hand of God: Finding His Care in All Circumstances
- How to Be Found by the Man You've Been Looking For