Religion: Hinduism - General eBooks
Hinduism is the predominant and indigenous religious tradition of India. Hinduism is formed of diverse traditions and has no single founder. Among its direct roots is the historical Vedic religion of Iron Age India and, as such, Hinduism is often called the "oldest living religion" in the world.
A large body of texts is classified as Hindu, divided into Śruti ("revealed") and Smriti ("remembered") texts. These texts discuss theology, philosophy and mythology, and provide information on the practice of dharma. Among these texts, the Vedas are the foremost in authority, importance and antiquity.
eBookMall has eBooks on Hinduism including its history, rituals and practices, writings, and theology.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- 100 Years From Now: Sustaining a Movement for Generations
- Your Best Life Begins Each Morning: Devotions to Start Every New Day of the Year
- Out Of Control And Loving It: Giving God Complete Control of Your Life
- The Gene Keys: Unlocking the Higher Purpose Hidden in Your DNA
- La Fuerza del Amor: Como Cambiar El Mundo a Traves de La Sencilla Fuerza del Amor En Accion
- Discourse on Free Will
- Stomping Out the Darkness
- I Don't Want a Divorce
- The Daniel Fast: Feed Your Soul, Strengthen Your Spirit, and Renew Your Body
- Are We Living in the End Time?