Religion: Islam - General eBooks
Islam is the monotheistic religion articulated by the Qur'an, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God, and by the teachings of Muhammad, considered by them to be the last prophet of God. An adherent of Islam is called a Muslim.
Muslims believe that God is one and incomparable and the purpose of existence is to worship God. Muslims also believe that Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that was revealed at many times and places before, including through Abraham, Moses and Jesus, whom they consider prophets.
Religious concepts and practices include the five pillars of Islam, which are basic concepts and obligatory acts of worship, and following Islamic law, which touches on virtually every aspect of life and society, providing guidance on multifarious topics from banking and welfare, to warfare and the environment.
With over 1.5 billion followers or over 22% of earth's population as of 2009, Islam is the second-largest and one of the fastest-growing religions in the world. eBookMall has Islam eBooks on theology, Islamic studies, Muhammad, the Koran, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- Heralding the Loud Cry: Progression of Light from 1888
- Eight Lectures on Yoga
- Religions Values and Peak-Experiences
- Key Themes for the Study of Islam
- The New Perspective on Paul: An Introduction
- Dressed to Kill: A Biblical Approach to Spiritual Warfare and Armor
- Prayers That Avail Much 25th Anniversary Commemorative Edition
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life Study Guide
- Angels and Saints: A Biblical Guide to Friendship with God's Holy Ones