Religion: Judaism - General eBooks
Judaism is the religion, philosophy, and way of life of the Jewish people. Originating in the Hebrew Bible and explored in later texts such as the Talmud, Judaism is considered by religious Jews to be the expression of the covenantal relationship God developed with the Children of Israel. Rabbinic Judaism holds that God revealed his laws and commandments to Moses on Mount Sinai in the form of both the Written and Oral Torah.
Judaism claims a historical continuity spanning more than 3,000 years. It is one of the oldest monotheistic religions, and the oldest to survive into the present day. Judaism's texts, traditions and values strongly influenced later Abrahamic religions, including Christianity and Islam.
Jews are an ethnoreligious group and include those born Jewish and converts to Judaism. In 2010, the world Jewish population was estimated at 13.4 million, or roughly 0.2% of the total world population. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on all aspects of Judaism.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- The Tangible Kingdom
- 65 Promises from God for Your Child: Powerful prayers for supernatural results
- The Assignment, Vol. 1: The Dream & The Destiny
- The Shelter Of The Most High: Accessing the divine protection of God in times of trouble
- When The Many Are One: How to lay aside our differences and come together as the house of God
- The Theology of the Body Made Simple
- Roses in December: Comfort for the Grieving Heart
- The Mentor's Manna On Assignment
- Four Forces That Guarantee Career Success