Religion: Judaism - General eBooks
Judaism is the religion, philosophy, and way of life of the Jewish people. Originating in the Hebrew Bible and explored in later texts such as the Talmud, Judaism is considered by religious Jews to be the expression of the covenantal relationship God developed with the Children of Israel. Rabbinic Judaism holds that God revealed his laws and commandments to Moses on Mount Sinai in the form of both the Written and Oral Torah.
Judaism claims a historical continuity spanning more than 3,000 years. It is one of the oldest monotheistic religions, and the oldest to survive into the present day. Judaism's texts, traditions and values strongly influenced later Abrahamic religions, including Christianity and Islam.
Jews are an ethnoreligious group and include those born Jewish and converts to Judaism. In 2010, the world Jewish population was estimated at 13.4 million, or roughly 0.2% of the total world population. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on all aspects of Judaism.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- 100 Years From Now: Sustaining a Movement for Generations
- Your Best Life Begins Each Morning: Devotions to Start Every New Day of the Year
- Out Of Control And Loving It: Giving God Complete Control of Your Life
- The Gene Keys: Unlocking the Higher Purpose Hidden in Your DNA
- La Fuerza del Amor: Como Cambiar El Mundo a Traves de La Sencilla Fuerza del Amor En Accion
- Discourse on Free Will
- Stomping Out the Darkness
- I Don't Want a Divorce
- The Daniel Fast: Feed Your Soul, Strengthen Your Spirit, and Renew Your Body
- Are We Living in the End Time?