Religion: Judaism - General eBooks
Judaism is the religion, philosophy, and way of life of the Jewish people. Originating in the Hebrew Bible and explored in later texts such as the Talmud, Judaism is considered by religious Jews to be the expression of the covenantal relationship God developed with the Children of Israel. Rabbinic Judaism holds that God revealed his laws and commandments to Moses on Mount Sinai in the form of both the Written and Oral Torah.
Judaism claims a historical continuity spanning more than 3,000 years. It is one of the oldest monotheistic religions, and the oldest to survive into the present day. Judaism's texts, traditions and values strongly influenced later Abrahamic religions, including Christianity and Islam.
Jews are an ethnoreligious group and include those born Jewish and converts to Judaism. In 2010, the world Jewish population was estimated at 13.4 million, or roughly 0.2% of the total world population. eBookMall is an excellent source of eBooks on all aspects of Judaism.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Religion
- The People vs Muhammad - Psychological Analysis
- What to Do Until Love Finds You: The Bestselling Guide to Preparing Yourself for Your Perfect Mate
- Illustrated Dictionary of Dream Symbols
- The Power of Flow
- Maximizing Your Potential
- Faith and Freedom: The Founding Fathers in Their Own Words
- Lead Me, Holy Spirit Book of Prayers: Longing to Hear the Voice of God
- The Five Languages of Apology: How to Experience Healing in All Your Relationships
- Church of Lies
- To Be Told