Self-Help eBooks are generally informational or instructional books written by an expert in a specific field, and they attempt to help or teach a person improve an aspect of his or her life. They can focus on different subjects -- everything from dating to recovery to spirituality. Twelve-step programs are perhaps the most widespread type of self help available.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Self-Help
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- Running on Empty: Overcome Your Childhood Emotional Neglect
- RESET: Make the Most of Your Stress: Your 24-7 Plan for Well-Being
- The Examined Life: How We Lose and Find Ourselves
- The Self-Esteem Workbook
- Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation
- Aspergirls: Empowering Females with Asperger Syndrome
- The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You Want...and Have an EPIC Life!
- Love Smart: Find the One You Want--Fix the One You Got
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love