Self-Help eBooks are generally informational or instructional books written by an expert in a specific field, and they attempt to help or teach a person improve an aspect of his or her life. They can focus on different subjects -- everything from dating to recovery to spirituality. Twelve-step programs are perhaps the most widespread type of self help available.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Self-Help
- Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder
- The Secret to Success
- Highway To E.S.L.
- The People Code
- The Rowman & Littlefield Guide to Writing With Sources
- Saving Your Sex Life: A Guide for Men With Prostate Cancer
- The 1% Solution for Work and Life
- Dropping the Baby and Other Scary Thoughts