Self-Help eBooks are generally informational or instructional books written by an expert in a specific field, and they attempt to help or teach a person improve an aspect of his or her life. They can focus on different subjects -- everything from dating to recovery to spirituality. Twelve-step programs are perhaps the most widespread type of self help available.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Self-Help
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love
- Born to Win:Find Your Success Code
- The Client's Guide to Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Feel the Way You Want to Feel ... No Matter What!
- MaFIA: Killer Marketing for Indie Authors
- How to Have Creative Ideas: 62 exercises to develop the mind
- Raw Law
- Find Your Focus Zone
- Total Mind Power: How to Use the Other 90% of Your Mind
- Find Your Courage : 12 Acts for Becoming Fearless at Work and in Life