Self-Help eBooks are generally informational or instructional books written by an expert in a specific field, and they attempt to help or teach a person improve an aspect of his or her life. They can focus on different subjects -- everything from dating to recovery to spirituality. Twelve-step programs are perhaps the most widespread type of self help available.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Self-Help
- Best of Creation: An Islamic Guide to Self-Confidence
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- The Third Striving
- Spiritual Warfare
- Duncan's Ritual of Freemasonry
- Passing Drug Tests: The Gospel of Getting Clean for UA's
- The Heart of Tantric Sex
- Reflections on Gurdjieff's Whim
- RESET: Make the Most of Your Stress: Your 24-7 Plan for Well-Being