Self-Help eBooks are generally informational or instructional books written by an expert in a specific field, and they attempt to help or teach a person improve an aspect of his or her life. They can focus on different subjects -- everything from dating to recovery to spirituality. Twelve-step programs are perhaps the most widespread type of self help available.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Self-Help
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- Just F*ck Me! - What Women Want Men to Know About Taking Control in the Bedroom (A Guide for Couples) - Revised Edition w/ Censored Cover
- She's Asking for It! - The Sex Your Woman is Secretly Craving (and How to Give it to Her) - A Guide for Men, Women, and Couples
- Nasty People: How to Stop Being Hurt by Them Without Stooping to Their Level
- 500 Lovemaking Tips and Secrets: Increasing Passion and Intimacy Through Great Sex
- Cracking the Intuition Code
- The Better Sex Guide to Extraordinary Lovemaking
- Parenting Beyond Belief- Abridged Ebook Edition
- The Little Book of the Big Orgasm