Self-Help eBooks are generally informational or instructional books written by an expert in a specific field, and they attempt to help or teach a person improve an aspect of his or her life. They can focus on different subjects -- everything from dating to recovery to spirituality. Twelve-step programs are perhaps the most widespread type of self help available.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Self-Help
- What Got You Here Won't Get You There: How successful people become even more successful
- Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life: The New Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- From Mindfulness to Heartfulness: A Journey of Transformation Through the Science of Embodiment
- (UN)Qualified: How God Uses Broken People to Do Big Things
- Triumph Over Shyness: Conquering Shyness & Social Anxiety
- The Secret to Success
- The Power of Kabbalah
- Writer's Block Is A Crock: Write A Book In 3 Weeks - Or Less!
- One Arrow, One Life
- Creative Living