Self-Help eBooks are generally informational or instructional books written by an expert in a specific field, and they attempt to help or teach a person improve an aspect of his or her life. They can focus on different subjects -- everything from dating to recovery to spirituality. Twelve-step programs are perhaps the most widespread type of self help available.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Self-Help
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
- An Apple a Day: A Memoir of Love and Recovery from Anorexia
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Personal Workbook
- The Client's Guide to Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- The Shyness and Social Anxiety Workbook:Proven, Step-by-Step Techniques for Overcoming your Fear
- Healing After the Suicide of a Loved One
- The Rules for Online Dating
- For Widows Only!
- It's My Life Now
- 7 Ahas Of Highly Enlightened Souls