Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- SolidWorks Surfacing and Complex Shape Modeling Bible
- The Essential Guide to RF and Wireless
- Destructive and Formidable: British Infantry Firepower 1642-1756
- Project Planning & Control Using Primavera P6 Oracle Primavera P6 Versions 8.1, 8.2 & 8.3 - Professional Client and Optional Client
- Mock California Supplemental Exam (CSE of Architect Registration Exam): CSE Overview, Exam Prep Tips, General Section and Project Scenario Section, Qu
- War Is a Force that Gives Us Meaning
- Cultivating Exceptional Cannabis: An Expert Breeder Shares His Secrets
- Can We Feed the World?: The Future of Food
- Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling
- Learning SQL