Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- A Fierce Domain: Conflict in Cyberspace, 1986 to 2012
- VEHICLE DYNAMICS AND DAMPING: First revised edition
- Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling
- Practical Pneumatics
- Car Audio For Dummies
- The Fourth Part of the World
- Conflict, Security and Development
- The Backyard Homestead: Produce all the food you need on just a quarter acre!
- The Age of Television: Experiences and Theories
- Chinampas: Their Role in Aztec Empire - Building and Expansion, Including a Chapter on the Historical Background of the Aztecs and the Valley of Mexic