Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- Engineering Analysis With NX Advanced Simulation
- Introduction to Water in California
- Emerging Technologies of Augmented Reality: Interfaces and Design
- The Essential Guide to Video Processing
- Strategic Maintenance Planning
- Official (ISC)2 Study Guide for the Information System Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) Exam
- Perry's Chemical Engineer's Handbook, 8th Edition, Section 5: Heat and Mass Transfer
- Quality in the Automotive Industry
- International Health and Safety at Work: for the NEBOSH International General Certificate
- Fundamentals of Quality Control and Improvement, Solutions Manual