Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- Reservoir Geomechanics
- Audel TM Machine Shop Basics, All New 5th Edition
- Supply Chain Management Demystified
- Ultralight Backpackin' Tips: 153 Amazing & Inexpensive Tips for Extremely Lightweight Camping
- PMP® Exam Practice Test and Study Guide, Tenth Edition
- The Construction Safety Guide
- Centralized and Automatic Controls in Ships
- The Chip
- The Professional Protection Officer
- The Art of War: Two Perspectives