Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- Facilities Management: Innovation and Performance
- Reservoir Geomechanics
- Programming FPGAs: Getting Started with Verilog
- HVAC Equations, Data, and Rules of Thumb, Third Edition
- Arms and Influence
- 101 Best Cover Letters
- Physics for Future Presidents: The Science Behind the Headlines
- Felted Feathered Friends: Techniques and Projects for Needle-felted Birds
- Aquaponic Gardening
- HVAC Design Sourcebook