Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- GIS Tutorial 1: Basic Workbook, 10.3 Edition
- Reproductive Pathology of Domestic Mammals
- Digital Design and Computer Architecture: ARM Edition
- Marine Control, Practice
- American Sour Beers: Innovative Techniques for Mixed Fermentations
- Donny's Unauthorized Technical Guide to Harley-Davidson, 1936 to Present: Volume IV: Performancing the Evolution
- Cultivating Exceptional Cannabis: An Expert Breeder Shares His Secrets
- Reeds Vol 1: Mathematics for Marine Engineers
- Introduction to Environmental Management: for the NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
- How to Build a Small Budget Recording Studio from Scratch 4/E