Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- Strategic and Tactical Considerations on the Fireground Study Guide: Third Edition
- GIS Tutorial 1: Basic Workbook, 10.3 Edition
- Consumption Economics
- Becoming an Emotionally Focused Couple Therapist
- LEED GA MOCK EXAMS: Questions, Answers, and Explanations: A Must-Have for the LEED Green Associate Exam, Green Building LEED Certification, and Sustai
- Blueprint Reading : Construction Drawings for the Building Trade
- Building iPhone and iPad Electronic Projects: Real-World Arduino, Sensor, and Bluetooth Low Energy Apps in techBASIC
- Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling
- Broadband Wireless Multimedia Networks
- Beginning AutoCAD 2016