Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- Technology Made Simple for the Technical Recruiter: A Technical Skills Primer
- Reservoir Geomechanics
- Steady Aircraft Flight and Performance
- Controlling Pilot Error: Culture, Environment, and CRM (Crew Resource Management)
- Biomedical Signals and Systems
- Introduction to Manufacturing Systems
- Plant Project Engineering Guidebook for Mechanical and Civil Engineers (Revised Edition)
- Plumber's Licensing Study Guide, Third Edition
- Building Codes Illustrated: A Guide to Understanding the 2012 International Building Code
- Friends, Followers and the Future