Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- Strategic and Tactical Considerations on the Fireground Study Guide: Third Edition
- Flow-Induced Vibrations: An Engineering Guide
- Getting to Know Web GIS
- Plastic: A Toxic Love Story
- Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- Fault-tolerant Agreement in Synchronous Message-passing Systems
- Communication and Agreement Abstractions for Fault-Tolerant Asynchronous Distributed Systems
- 101 Ground Training Exercises for Every Horse & Handler
- Sustainable Engineering: Concepts, Design and Case Studies
- Warman's Jewelry Field Guide