Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- First Day Jitters
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Tort Law: The American and Louisiana Perspectives - 2013 Supplement
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- Cultural Anthropology: A Toolkit for a Global Age
- Seismic Amplitude
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- Standard Guide to Razors