Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- Move: Putting America's Infrastructure Back in the Lead
- Popular Science: The Big Book of Hacks: 264 Amazing DIY Tech Projects
- Inside Commercial Construction's MVPs: 7 reasons why they get promoted faster, make more money, and enjoy a seemingly unfair advantage over everybody
- Destructive and Formidable: British Infantry Firepower 1642-1756
- Fleet Tactics and Coastal Combat: Second Edition
- Homemade Liqueurs and Infused Spirits: Innovative Flavor Combinations, Plus Homemade Versions of Kahlúa, Cointreau, and Other Popular Liqueurs
- Reeds Vol 1: Mathematics for Marine Engineers
- Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling
- Air Transport and the Environment
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership