Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- Aviation Maintenance Management
- A Professional's Guide To Pyrotechnics: Understanding And Making Exploding Fireworks
- Exploring Engineering: An Introduction to Engineering and Design
- Engineering Analysis With NX Advanced Simulation
- A Student's Introduction to Engineering Design: Pergamon Unified Engineering Series
- Basic Electricity
- American Sour Beers: Innovative Techniques for Mixed Fermentations
- An Introduction to Farm Organisation & Management
- Thinking About GIS: Geographic Information System Planning for Managers, Fifth edition
- The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies