Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- Reinventing the Chicken Coop: 14 Original Designs with Step-by-Step Building Instructions
- ASVAB AFQT For Dummies
- SolidWorks Surfacing and Complex Shape Modeling Bible
- ArcPad: A Field User's Guide
- Lining Up Data in ArcGIS
- A COURSE IN COMPUTATIONAL ELECTROSTATIC FIELD THEORY: (CEFT)
- Project Planning and Control Using Oracle Primavera P6 - Version 8.1 & 8.2 Professional Client & Optional Client
- Robot Building For Dummies
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- How To Use Plastic Sextants - With Applications to Metal Sextants and a Review of Sextant Piloting