Technology & Engineering: Electricity eBooks
Electricity is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many common phenomena, such as lightning, static electricity, and the flow of electrical current in an electrical wire.
Electrical phenomena have been studied since antiquity, though advances in the science were not made until the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Practical applications for electricity were developed in the late nineteenth century, and transformed industry and society.
Today you can use electricity to read your eBooks about electricity!
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- Introduction to Manufacturing Systems
- Hubbert's Peak: The Impending World Oil Shortage
- Programming, Planning & Practice ARE Mock Exam (PPP of Architect Registration Exam): ARE Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Multiple-Choice Questions and Graph
- Directional Solidification of Steel Castings
- Aircraft Basic Science, Eighth Edition
- Steam & Diesel Power Plant Operators Examinations
- Make: AVR Programming: Learning to Write Software for Hardware
- Commercial Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution
- The Unofficial Lego(r) Jewelry Book: 18 Awesome Designs for Fashion Accessories from Lego(r)Bricks
- Readings in Risk