Technology & Engineering: Military Science eBooks
Military science is the process of translating national defence policy to produce military capability. Military science involves creation of theories, concepts, methods and systems applicable to the functions and activities of the armed forces, usually undertaken to increase overall military capability and efficiency.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- Advanced AutoCAD 2016 Exercise Workbook
- Project Planning & Control Using Primavera P6
- Storey's Guide to Raising Meat Goats, 2nd Edition: Managing, Breeding, Marketing
- Limit Analysis and Soil Plasticity
- Mixing V2: Theory And Practice
- Mixing V1: Theory And Practice
- Measuring ITSM: Measuring, Reporting, and Modeling the IT Service Management Metrics that Matter Most to IT Senior Executives
- A History and Philosophy of Fluid Mechanics
- Foundations of Applied Mathematics
- Introduction to Emergency Management