Technology & Engineering: Military Science eBooks
Military science is the process of translating national defence policy to produce military capability. Military science involves creation of theories, concepts, methods and systems applicable to the functions and activities of the armed forces, usually undertaken to increase overall military capability and efficiency.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Technology & Engineering
- Introduction to Manufacturing Systems
- Hubbert's Peak: The Impending World Oil Shortage
- Programming, Planning & Practice ARE Mock Exam (PPP of Architect Registration Exam): ARE Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Multiple-Choice Questions and Graph
- Donny's Unauthorized Technical Guide to Harley-Davidson, 1936 to Present: Volume IV: Performancing the Evolution
- Aircraft Basic Science, Eighth Edition
- Make: AVR Programming: Learning to Write Software for Hardware
- Commercial Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution
- The Unofficial Lego(r) Jewelry Book: 18 Awesome Designs for Fashion Accessories from Lego(r)Bricks
- Steam & Diesel Power Plant Operators Examinations
- Measuring ITSM: Measuring, Reporting, and Modeling the IT Service Management Metrics that Matter Most to IT Senior Executives