True Crime: Murder - General eBooks
Murder is the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of another human being, and generally this state of mind distinguishes murder from other forms of unlawful homicide like manslaughter. As the loss of a human being inflicts enormous grief upon the individuals close to the victim, as well as the fact that the act of murder is highly detrimental to the order of society, most societies both present and past have considered it a very serious crime worthy of the harshest of punishments. True crime eBooks on murder tell the stories of actual murder cases from history.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Correlations and Clinical Scenarios
- General Surgery: Correlations and Clinical Scenarios
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition
- Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios
- Master the Boards USMLE Step 3
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Future of Higher Education
- Clinical Judgment USMLE Step 3 Review
- ACT Science Prep Course: Six Full-length Tests!