For Dummies ebooks
With more than 200 million books in print and more than 1,600 titles, For Dummies ebooks is the most widely recognized and highly regarded reference series in the world. Since 1991, For Dummies ebooks has helped millions make everything easier. Whether that means directions on how to hook up a home network, carve a turkey, knit your first scarf, or load your new iPod, you can trust Dummies to tell it like it is, without all the technical jargon.
For Dummies ebooks series
The For Dummies ebooks series is proudly part of the John Wiley & Sons, Inc. stable of educational and reference books.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- The Human Magnet Syndrome: Why We Love People Who Hurt Us
- Patrick Marber's Closer
- Murambi, The Book of Bones
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Managing for Stakeholders:Survival, Reputation, and Success
- The Templeton Plan
- Only Yesterday