Author Page Submissions
If you are an author with eBooks that are being sold at eBookMall, you can provide us with additional information that will improve your author page. Below are guidelines to help you gather and format the materials to be submitted.
Image format: JPG
Image size: Width should be 180 pixels. The height of the image is variable, but it's best if the image is portrait-oriented, so that it is taller than it is wide.
The author biography should be brief. We don't currently enforce a maximum word limit, but one to two paragraphs is best. We recommend that the bio be written in the third person. It can include any information that you wish, but keep it family-friendly and generally centered around the topic of your background, books and writing.
If you have an active Twitter account, we can display your recent tweets on your author page! We just need to know what your Twitter username is. All we need is the part that appears after the @ symbol.
How To Submit
Send an email with the above data to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include the name of the author as it appears on our website. The author photo should be included as an email attachment, and the bio and Twitter information can be in the body of the email.
It is important that you follow these guidelines when preparing this material. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Wireless Network Administration A Beginner's Guide
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Sacred Journey: You and Your Higher Self
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
- Nasreen's Secret School: A True Story from Afghanistan
- The Female Man
- Our Origins: Discovering Physical Anthropology (Third Edition)
- The New Case for Gold
- The Flivver King: The Story of Ford-America