THE MOST TRUSTED GUIDE TO SONGWRITING SUCCESS
For 34 years, Songwriter's Market has provided the most complete and up-to-date information songwriters need to place their songs with music publishers, record companies, record producers, managers & booking agents, music firms, and more. In the 2011 Songwriter's Market, you'll find:
Take charge of your songwriting career today with the 2011 Songwriter's Market.
- Hundreds of songwriting placement opportunities, including how each market is different from the next and how to find success.
- Interviews with songwriting legends, such as Mark Mothersbaugh (Devo) and Even Stevens, who's written for everyone from Kenny Rogers to Martina McBride.
- Power-packed articles on taking charge of your career, including how to navigate social media sites and find alternative routes to songwriting success.
- Plus, the basic nuts and bolts of the songwriting business are explained, including how to submit songs, the proper way to handle Copyright, how to identify scams, negotiating contracts, what royalties are (and how to get them), and more.
- Listings for songwriting organizations, conferences, workshops, retreats, colonies, and contests.