The constantly changing regulatory and legislative environment, coupled with millions of Baby Boomers reaching retirement age, means that practitioners must have up-to-date information at their fingertips. 2012 Social Security & Medicare Facts will enable you to give your clients the best possible Social Security and Medicare guidance.
This essential resource delivers completely up-to-date answers to over 600 Social Security & Medicare benefits questions all in a convenient Q & A format, fully indexed and filled with time-saving charts and tables.
The 2012 Edition includes updated coverage of:
- Special needs trusts
- Medicare eligibility and benefits
- Changes in prescription drug coverage
- Coverage qualifications
- Retirement, survivor, and disability benefits
- Programs for federal employees, service members, veterans, and railroad employees
- Taxation of benefits
- Inpatient hospital insurance
- And much more!
2012 Social Security & Medicare Facts will enable you to:
- Quickly settle significant planning issues for your clients
- Provide reliable guidance and clear insights in these changing areas
- Get ahead of the curve and handle vital issues, including special needs trusts and spousal impoverishment
- Save time with the handy Q & A format