It's 130+ pages instructions on how to convert a PSD (made in Photoshop) design file to HTML/CSS. In three chapters you'll learn to analyze, write, and check your work.
It also comes package with:
- Design file made for this guide to experiment with
- Its converted HTML/CSS files to learn from
- A blank HTML/CSS folder to start with
This is what you will learn:
- How to take an Adobe Photoshop design and convert it into a fully functional website;
- How to analyze a design before you write a line of code;
- How to check your design across multiple browsers and handle any found bugs;
- About he entire process of converting.
The design and converted files package is available to download via a link found in the e-book.