AGING IS INEVITABLE. It's a complicated process, and each of us experiences it in different ways. It's difficult to pinpoint why one person ages well while another person acts and looks older. In A Whole- Body Approach to Slowing Down Aging, author Dr. Liang-Che Tao presents a self-help guide that works toward protecting your health in your senior years and reducing the risk of age-related diseases.
Advocating a practical, whole-body approach, Tao discusses natural and nutritional ways of slowing, and possibly even reversing, the aging process. With the goal of living longer lives in disease-free, healthier bodies, A Whole-Body Approach to Slowing Down Aging helps you understand the
• primary causes of aging;
• nutritional needs for optimal immune functions;
• wise use of antioxidants;
• basics of cardiovascular disease and how to prevent it;
• idea that osteoporosis can also be prevented;
• background of age-related cancer;
• importance of protecting the brain and keeping it healthy.
Life is mortal, and our bodies are designed to last only so long. In A Whole-Body Approach to Slowing Down Aging, Tao shows that with care and maintenance, our bodies will live well beyond their warranties.