Never leave home without a good book in hand again – it’s easy with an eReader!
No more packing a suitcase full of books to read on your beach vacation or lugging a heavy bag of magazines with you to visit the grandkids – your eReader holds them all. Lightweight and ultraportable, eReaders have become one of the most popular gadgets in your technology toolbox, and this one-of-a-kind For Dummies guide is filled with the know-how you need to become savvy with your eReader. From changing preferences and navigating to downloading books and magazines, you’ll be ready to enjoy your eReader in no time.
Decisions, decisions –discover common eReader features, learn different ways to navigate your device, and sync all your gadgets
Start shopping –download your old favorites, find new eBooks to explore, and get fantastic free books to read
Mine all mine –customize your eReader settings, change fonts and type sizes, and adjust the lighting
Spread your knowledge –share your eBooks with family and friends, and rate and review your recent reads
Wait, there’s more –go beyond the world of eBooks and subscribe to a newspaper or fill your eReader with your own files
Open the book and find:
- Explanations of different eBook file formats
- Tips for using touchscreen devices
- Advice on powering up your eReader and managing battery life
- How to connect through WiFi
- Accessories that are worth having
- Websites to visit for more eBook information
- Ten differences between a paper book and eBook