Go from Access novice to true master with the professional database design tips and crystal-clear explanations in this book. You'll learn all the secrets of this powerful database program so you can use your data in creative ways -- from creating product catalogs and publishing information online to producing invoices and reports.
- Build a database with ease. Store information to track numbers, products, documents, and more
- Customize the interface. Build your own forms to make data entry a snap
- Find what you need fast. Search, sort, and summarize huge amounts of information
- Put your data to use. Turn raw info into printed reports with attractive formatting
- Share your data. Collaborate online with SharePoint and the brand-new Access web database
- Dive into Access programming. Get tricks and techniques to automate common tasks
- Create rich data connections. Build dynamic links with SQL Server, SharePoint, and other systems