Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design and Web Premium All-in-One For Dummies
Publication date: May 2012
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
The must-have book on the leading suite of software for graphic and web designers
Fully revised and updated this hands-on resource offers a one-stop learning opportunity through eight mini-book dedicated to each product inside Adobe's Design & Web Premium Suite. The mini-books include Adobe Creative Suite Basics, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks. The book may contain new image enhancements to After Effects, 64-bit versions of Illustrator and Flash Professional, and a new tool, dubbed Helium, that will enable designers to create content using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Contains new and updated content that will reflect the latest updates to software
- Offers the depth needed by novices and long-time professionals
- Covers the key features and tools users need to master individual programs to their fullest capacities
- Helps designers to be more creative and productive
- Filled with tips and techniques for using the 8 design programs
This popular package gives designers a full review of the most popular design and development tools on the market.