Ask yourself the big questions, keep an open mind, and learn from some of the greatest thinkers of all time with Agnosticism.
Famous martial artist Bruce Lee didn't believe that anyone should be indoctrinated into one specific style of fighting. The best fighter is master of many styles and has the skill to apply the right methods as situations present themselves.
Agnostics take the same approach to philosophy and religion. Each religion, as each philosophy, has something to teach. There is no solitary creed that applies to every situation.
Some of the world's greatest thinkers, such as Confucius and Socrates, promoted agnostic ways of thinking. For instance, Confucius said, "To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
Learn more about agnosticism and start asking yourself some big questions with this book:
• What is the definition of God?
• Is religion good or evil?
• What is our purpose in life?
• How do we as a nation raise strong and independent thinkers?
• Author James Kirk Wall also offers an agnostic approach to evolution and intelligent design, as well as lessons from great thinkers throughout history and tips on applying agnosticism to business and government. Instead of blindly following one idea or another, start breaking down the shameless walls of ignorance and discover Agnosticism.