". . . the most comprehensive guide I have ever read for solving any conceivable trying scenario!"
--Julie Jansen, bestselling author of You Want Me to Work with Who? and I Don't Know What I Want, but I Know It's Not This
You can't stop office madness, but you can stop the madness from getting to you.
Gossipy coworkers, unmanageable managers, and cranky clients have got you pulling your hair out and gnawing your nails down to nubs. From teammates who drop the ball on deadlines to corporate bullies who try to run your show, your work environment can be lethal to your health and your career.
Change Your Reaction, Not Their Actions
When things get crazy, you may not be able to control how others behave, but you can change how you respond. Al Bernstein shows you how understand the situation, how to keep the craziness from bothering you, how to keep things from getting worse, and how you can make them better.
Problems/solutions discussed inside:
- Coworkers who don't like you? Feed them!
- Hidden agendas? Unleash the power of “cc:” mail!
- Unpleasant supervisors? Tell them only what they want to hear!
- Office gossip? Dish out positive gossip about other people!
- Lying coworkers? Buy into their lies and watch what happens!
- And ninety-five more!