Completely revised for Final Cut Pro X and featuring compelling new footage, this best-selling, Apple-certified guide provides a strong foundation in all aspects of video editing. Renowned author Diana Weynand starts with basic video editing techniques and takes readers all the way through Final Cut Pro's powerful features.
Each chapter presents a complete lesson in an aspect of video editing and finishing, using professional broadcast footage. The book covers Final Cut Pro's exciting new features, including a completely redesigned interface, people detection, and Magnetic Timeline.
· DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files for over 40 hours of training
· Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
· Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
· Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
· Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
· Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certified Pro Exam