ASK for the JOB: Interview Techniques for the 21st Century is now available in eBook format.
Patricia Dorch best-selling author, in demand National Speaker, Career Coach and Professional Development Trainer presents interview techniques you need to effectively close your next interview.
Through Ms. Dorch’s interview techniques you will learn:
- Top Ten Business Skills. How to respond to employer’s demand.
- Listening Skills. Learn How to identify hiring signals and overcome objections.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities. How to effectively communicate your skills.
- Four Interview Styles. Coaching tips for each interview style.
- Why Should I Hire You? How to answer this important question.
- Interview Evaluation Factors. Use these factors in your interview strategy.
- Seven Secrets of Salary Negotiation. How to negotiate everything you want.
- The Close: “ASK for the JOB”.
- And much more...
Ms. Dorch’s extensive experience as a Career Coach, Career Transition Trainer for Corporate Professionals and Government Agencies and interviewing Human Resources Executives has provided her with valuable knowledge to educate prospective job seekers.
If you are serious about closing your next interview, you need information you can trust. When you prepare, practice and apply the tools in: ASK for the JOB: Interview Techniques for the 21St Century you have positioned yourself for a new career opportunity.