AutoCAD 2007 is a premiere computer-aided designing program that lets you organize the objects you draw, their properties, and their files. It also helps you create great-looking models. But it’s not always easy to figure out how to perform these functions, and many users end up missing out on AutoCAD’s full potential.
AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies will show you how to perform these tasks and more! This hands-on guide lets you discover how to navigate around all the complications and start creating cool drawings in no time. Soon you’ll have the tools you need to use DWG, set up drawings, add text, and work with lines, as well as:
- Draw a base plate with rectangles and circles
- Organize a successful template
- Zoom and pan with glass and hand
- Use the AutoCAD design center
- Navigate through your 3-D drawing projects
- Plot layout, lineweights, and colors
- Design block definitions
- Slice and dice your drawings to create new designs
- Create a Web format using AutoCAD
This book also features suggestions and tips on how to touch up your creations as well as ways to swap drawing data with other people and programs. Written in a friendly, straightforward tone that doesn’t try to overwhelm you, AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies shows you the fun and easy way to draw precise 2-D and 3-D drawings!