AutoCAD 2009 and AutoCAD LT 2009 Bible
Publication date: October 2008
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Even Autodesk developers keep this book on hand!
Eight previous editions of fans ranging from novices to Autodesk insiders can't be wrong. This bestselling, comprehensive guide is your best, one-stop, go-to guide for everything you'll need to master AutoCAD. Whether you're an AutoCAD veteran exploring what's new or a novice seeking to start with the basics and progress to advanced programming, every feature is covered. Start drawing today with the one book you need to succeed with AutoCAD 2009.
- Start drawing right away with the Quick Start project
- Draw, view, and edit in 2D, then add text and dimensions
- Reference other drawings and link data to objects
- Build, view, and present complex 3D drawings
- Customize commands, create shortcuts, and use scripts and macros
- Program AutoCAD using AutoLISP and VBA
What's on the DVD?
- Trial versions of AutoCAD 2009 and AutoCAD LT 2009
- Over 300 before-and-after drawings from working AutoCAD professionals
- A selection of helpful add-on programs
- The entire book in searchable PDF
System Requirements: Please see the DVD appendix for details and system requirements.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.