Get quickly up to speed on Revit Architecture's core features and functions
This unique new Autodesk Official Training Guide thoroughly covers the fundamentals of Revit Architecture. The fast, focused guide teaches you everything you need to become quickly productive with the software, including how to best use the interface, create floor plans, add content, prepare documentation, annotate, and more. Each chapter features compelling, full-color screenshots to illustrate tutorial steps and concludes with a related and more open-ended project to further reinforce the lessons.
Beginners can start anywhere in the book and compare their results with the pros, using downloadable datasets.
- Contains an introduction to Revit's architectural interface and powerful tools
- Includes a wealth of hands-on exercises that help to hone your Revit skills
- Features detailed information on how to visualize, present, and document your design
- Provides hands-on instruction for working with families, groups, and phasing
- Includes information to help users prepare for the Revit Associate and Professional Exams
The book uses a workflow-based approach that mirrors how projects progress in the real world and features tips and tricks drawn from the authors' extensive professional experience.