Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014: No Experience Required Autodesk Official Press
Publication date: May 2013
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
1 user rated this ebook - write a review
of Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014: No Experience Required Autodesk Official Press
Learn Revit Architecture with an engaging, real-world continuous step-by-step tutorial
This Autodesk Official Press book helps you become proficient with Autodesk's popular building information modeling software using an innovative continuous tutorial. It covers each phase of designing, documenting, and presenting a four-story office building, a real-world project you might expect to encounter on the job. Concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and an engaging hands-on tutorial make this Autodesk Official Press guide the perfect way to learn Revit Architecture.
Expert author Eric Wing, first introduces the interface and Revit conventions and then moves directly into building modeling. You'll learn to place walls, doors, and windows, work with structural grids, beams, and foundations; add text and dimensions, and use dimensions as a design tool. As the building takes shape, you'll discover how to generate construction documentation, create schedules, consider site issues, and use Revit's rendering capabilities.
- Shows you how to work on a real-world design from start to finish
- Helps you to understand industry best practices and quickly become proficient with the user interface
- Explains how to effectively plan and create walls, doors, window, floors, and ceilings
- Details ways to create professional stairs and railings
- Walks you through using Revit's powerful dimensions, families, worksets, worksharing, and phase management featuresvEncourages you to show off your design with beautifully lit, fully rendered 3D scenes
Autodesk Revit Architecture: No Experience Required features downloadable tutorial files so you can jump in at any exercise. It's the perfect resource for learning this essential BIM software.