The daily pressures of our overcommitted lifestyles can throw us out of control as we deal with the stressful conditions of fear, rapid change, and home pressures. In Be More Productive-Slow Down, author Bud Roth suggests methods of re¿ection, as well as useful models and exercises, demonstrating how you can regain control of your life and reduce stress by slowing down.
Be More Productive-Slow Down provides a guide to help you focus on what's important and shows you how to be more productive at work and at home. It presents a process for making good choices that lead you to living successfully by showing you how to
- see the dangers of how you currently live and work
- re¿ect on who you are and the reality of the environment in which you live and work
- create a plan for the next cycle of life, not the rest of your life;
- understand what you can and can't control
- ask yourself and others uncomfortable questions that produce desirable actions
With powerful yet manageable lessons, Roth shows how you can design your life in the ways you choose to command your "sailboat" to your intended destinations.