- • How do attorneys and paralegals assess a case?
- • How much is a case worth and how do I know?
- • What are some differences between the pre-suit phase of a case and the litigation portion of a case?
- • What task comes next in the litigation process?
- • Can you tell me about some real-life experiences of a paralegal in a trial practice?
- • What really happens to get a case ready for trial?
The answers to these questions, in-depth and straight from inside the profession, are here!
Follow two cases, from intake to trial, through the entire civil process and gain a broad-based, big-picture understanding of the work involved as a paralegal in a trial practice. From the author of Behind the Bar-Inside the Paralegal Profession, this second book in the innovative and popular Behind the Bar series adopts the same readable, novel-like style and is sure to teach paralegals how to assess and work on any civil case-from intake to trial.