'It's time for women to start telling the world - and each other - why it's better to be single than sorry. Yes, it's great to have a boyfriend or a husband, and I'm not suggesting women give up the idea of happily ever after, but I don't believe in settling... The truth is, we know what we're looking for and we must never sell ourselves short.'
Life can be fabulous on your own - the antidote to dating books!
Better Single than Sorry has a simple, refreshing and powerful message. It's far better to be single than to end up with someone who doesn't make you happy just because you want to be in a couple, feel pressured by society / your friends / your mother, or you want to get married or have kids. She's all for compromising and being realistic, but she encourages women not to settle for the sake of it.
- Being Single is Not a Curse
- It Takes Guts to be On your Own
- Don't Play Hard to Get - Be Hard to Get
- 50 Reasons Why it's Great to be Single
- But All My Friends are Married...
- Stop Believing You Can't do Better
- Throw Away the Picture of your Ideal Man
- Don't Talk yourself into Liking a Guy
- Basic Instinct - Trust Yours
- What you Want Versus what you Need