Is someone waiting to pick off your BlackBerry?
Today, it is almost impossible to do business without a cell phone and a BlackBerry or PDA. These devices are a lifeline for companies large and small. And nobody knows this better than a hacker.
Traditionally, security for mobile devices-which are essentially portable computers loaded with sensitive corporate and client information-has had low priority. Now, a certified ethical hacker explains why this must change and how to change it. Packed with sobering examples of actual attacks, this book shows you how to mount your counterattack.
- Understand each type of mobile device and the nature of the threat to each
- Recognize and implement a strong security strategy
- Identify specific threats to BlackBerry devices
- Learn from analysis of actual exploits
- Be able to anticipate future forms of attack
- See how hackers create and modify their assaults
- Defend against physical compromise and contamination from PC or LAN connectivity