Blender Studio Projects: Digital Movie-Making
Publication date: April 2010
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
Learn how to get professional results from Blender
Start from scratch-the way it happens in the studio-and create fully rendered objects with Blender open-source 3D animation software and this real-world, roll-up-your-sleeves guide. No time is wasted-this book plunges straight into step-by-step instruction designed to help you build skills and create solid assets for film, video, and games.
Blender is gaining clout in professional settings, and you can get a running start with this series of hands-on tutorials that encompasses multiple disciplines. The book includes a DVD with starter, intermediate, and final files, as well as movie files to help you every step of the way.
- Helps you harness Blender, the free, open-source alternative to commercial CG packages such as Maya and 3ds Max
- Presents projects that start from scratch and encompass multiple disciplines, thoroughly teaching you the Blender software
- Shows you how to use Blender attributes and tools for professional results
- Allows you to emerge with finished, renderable objects and assets for use in film, video, or games
- Includes a DVD with starter, intermediate, and final files, plus movie files for reference
This unparalleled book contains everything you need to know to take your Blender skills to a new level.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.