No one will ever be able to predict every twist and turn in the economy or in the financial markets. But over the medium and long terms, the economy is surprisingly predictable.
By studying demographics and other key factors, accurate forecasts can be made for individual industries, real estate markets, and entire economies. These predictions can be used for the greater good so that investors, and government entities can more effectively plan and invest.
In this book,
Despite the ups and downs in the business cycle, it is possible to cut down economics to its core. Learn what really matters with a book that provides the necessary tools so that everyone can ask the right questions to understand the system.
- Discover what really drives the economy
- Use demographic forecasting to better your life, business, and investments
- Profit during times of inflation and deflation
- Understand the significance of immigration and domestic migration
- Examine opportunities in foreign markets
- And much more!