Achieving success, attaining prosperity, and gaining spirituality are oftentimes elusive goals. But living a successful Christian life that yields emotional, physical, and spiritual growth is possible. In Both Feet on the Spiritual Path, author Joseph C. Plourde provides advice for reaching those goals and obtaining peace of mind and prosperity.
A teaching guide for spiritual development, Plourde offers a plethora of instruction for following the right course to reach emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual success. The lessons include suggestions for:
Step-by-step, Both Feet on the Spiritual Path provides the pieces to complete the true picture of life and help Christians reach their goals guided by God's own words.
- Developing an understanding of the truth about the reality of life
- Living and working with discipline, thought, and control every day
- Utilizing God-given intelligence
- Realizing the amazing power of learning
- Becoming successful by applying the gift of knowledge
- Recognizing the strong power of love
- Employing the gift of common sense
- Having true faith