This autobiography covers the topic of loss and grief and also offers
insight into complicated grief; an authentic, balanced result from feeling the emotions, which is underpinned by a reproducible scientific method; and a fly-on-the-wall account of inspirational progress following the method.
Unless you address the issues the universe sends you, the universe will repeat, and each time it will do so with a stronger force …
How much pain can you tolerate?
The benefits of reading this book are that it will
- give insight into sibling loss and grief during childhood;
- touch your heart with honesty over how harsh the universe can be;
- give insight into a complicated loss and grief story that covers death, divorce and job loss;
- help you to understand complications of repeated loss and grief and teach you the need for authentic
- balance to emotions to prevent repeats;
- tell you how you can bring authentic balance to emotions; and
- show you the firsthand benefits of practice of the method.