Buying and Serving Wine In A Day For Dummies
Publication date: June 2012
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Wine basics in a day? Easy.
Wine can be an intimidating topic, but doesn't have to be—and this handy little guide gives you just what you need to buy and serve wine with confidence.
Buying & Serving Wine In A Day For Dummies covers everything from navigating wine shops, lists, and varietals to opening and serving wine properly. Plus, you'll get tips and advice for storing both unopened and leftover wine.
- Navigating wine shops and restaurant wine lists
- How to open a bottle, choose a glass, and serve the wine
- Serving temperatures for wine, and guidelines for storing leftover wine
- Understanding more about wine from its label
- Online component takes readers beyond the book with bonus content and features
Get set to impress your friends with your newfound knowledge in no time!