CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, 7th Edition
Publication date: March 2011
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
1 user rated this ebook - write a review
of CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, 7th Edition
Learn from the Best - Cisco Networking Authority Todd Lammle
Written by Cisco networking authority Todd Lammle, this comprehensive guide has been completely updated to reflect the latest CCNA 640-802 exam. Todd’s straightforward style provides lively examples, hands on and written labs, easy-to-understand analogies, and real-world scenarios that will not only help you prepare for the exam, but also give you a solid foundation as a Cisco networking professional.
This Study Guide teaches you how to
- Describe how a network works
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
- Implement and verify WAN links
On the CD-ROM:
- Chapter Review Questions
- Full-Length Practice Exams
- Electronic Flashcards
· Exclusive CD-only bonus material, including the CCNA Simulation Exam Practice Guide
- All new Audio and Video Instruction from Todd Lammle
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.