CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Deluxe Study Guide, (Includes 2 CD-ROMs)
Publication date: March 2011
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
Deluxe Edition of Best-Selling CCNA Study Guide
This comprehensive, enhanced version of the Sybex CCNA Study Guide provides certification candidates with the additional tools they need to prepare for this popular exam. With additional bonus exams and flashcards, as well as the exclusive CCNA Virtual Lab, Platinum Edition, this comprehensive guide has been completely updated to reflect the latest CCNA 640-802 exam. Written by Cisco Authority Todd Lammle, whose straightforward style provides lively examples, hands-on and written labs, easy-to-understand analogies, and real-world scenarios that will not only help you prepare for the exam, but also give you a solid foundation as a Cisco networking professional.
This Study Guide teaches you how to
- Describe how a network works
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
- Implement and verify WAN links
On the CD-ROM:
- Chapter Review Questions
- Full-Length Practice Exams
- Electronic Flashcards
- Exclusive CD-only bonus material, including the CCNA Simulation Exam Practice Guide
- All new Audio and Video Instruction from Todd Lammle
On the Bonus 2nd CD-ROM
- The CCNA Virtual Lab, Platinum Edition. Users can work in a Cisco environment without having to spend the thousands of dollars on the pricy equipment.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.